Dark rings under eyes

mince pies

Diabloii.Net Member
Dark rings under eyes

I've had dark rings under my eyes for a while now and have decided that the only way to get rid of them is to start going to bed early. So, starting tonight I have decided to start going to bed at 10:30. Does anyone know how long it will take for the rings under my eyes to start fading? Also are there any other things in my lifestyle that I can change that would help? (Diet changes, moisturisers, etc). Thanks :smile:

Edit: Forgot to mention, the bedtime of 10:30 is with the exception of Friday & Saturday

Thelioness

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Dark rings under eyes

Drink more water, get enough sleep, don't rub your eyes, and if you have allergies, get them under control.

mince pies

Diabloii.Net Member

I believe he's telling you to stop spanking the monkey, choking the lizard...you know, stroking the bishop.
Makes more sense to me now.

Drink more water, get enough sleep, don't rub your eyes, and if you have allergies, get them under control.
Thanks, do you know how long it would take to get rid of them?

Thelioness

Diabloii.Net Member

Depends on your body, but you should start to see improvement within a week or two.

DaveZa

Diabloii.Net Member

Perhaps u should stop putting out ur cigarettes on ur eyes. Btw some ppl will have the dark rings for ever, its part of ur genetics.

:prop:

Mcwhopper

Diabloii.Net Member

You won't get rid of them: When you're young you can sometimes get rid of them with just sleep and a change of habits, if you are even a tad bit older your left with them for the rest of your life.

Sorry!

Dutchman

Diabloii.Net Member

Iron deficiency can cause them also, if thats the case sleep won't really help unless you can dedicate about 20 hours a day. :)

Dutch

mince pies

Diabloii.Net Member

Perhaps u should stop putting out ur cigarettes on ur eyes. Btw some ppl will have the dark rings for ever, its part of ur genetics.
Well I never used to have them, just happened within the past 6 months or so, so I'm guessing it's to do with lack of sleep rather than genetics

You won't get rid of them: When you're young you can sometimes get rid of them with just sleep and a change of habits, if you are even a tad bit older your left with them for the rest of your life.

Sorry!
I am relatively young; 16. So is that young enough to get rid of them?