Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Damned slow Fridaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by neumein, May 16, 2008.

1. neumein

neumein IncGamers Member

Damned slow Fridaily

RL: Work took forever today, more than usual. Had to force myself to stop looking at the clock.

D2: Continuing my 2nd HC debut.

2. kanonfutter

kanonfutter IncGamers Member

Re: Damned slow Fridaily

RL: Work consisted in showing up, munching a donut with the students, and talk a bit about stellar evolution, parallax and HR-diagrams. If I get around to it, I might make a presentation on theory of science, but that would require that I stopped browsing the forum....
    Later today, my mother drops by. Better get the kids home early.

D2: I got around to finish normal with my Tesladin, and now stands with the big decision of pure, Teslafroster, or physical. For now I'll just save skill points and see, but the prospect of a CMPB and LR wand on switch seems promising for pure. He'll probably get some going tonight.

3. Jcakes

Jcakes IncGamers Member

RL: Work consisted of reading these forums as I am currently AWAS (Awaiting Assignment) with projects stalling at the options phase rather then continuing to design phase.

D2: Start work on the Ancients Tournament

4. NagisaFurukawa

NagisaFurukawa IncGamers Member

RL: More sleep! Watching Azumanga Daioh again. Osaka!

D2: Throwbarb. Impalazon. Meph. Baal. HF rush. Busy day.

5. Morathi

Morathi IncGamers Member

Rl- Had the day off school today because teachers having this meeting thing. So i got to sleep in, then i did some study, watched TV, played d2 (look below), went to the gym and now waiting to watch the footy (AFL football).

D2- Joined the Fighter mage tournament, which looks like awesome fun and got my character started, i will post my update probably tomorrow in the tournament thread.

Edit- i just updated my progress in the thread, so if your interested have a look.

Its a great tournament as well, you guys should join :smiley:.

Last edited: May 16, 2008
  6. Grisu

Grisu IncGamers Member

RL: Signed my contract as a student assistant. Massive 10 hours a month - I doubt I'll manage to do the work they want me to do with only 10 hours a month...Don't know yet what I'll be doing today... Weather is too bad to go to the park today:cry:

D2: Move my Bountyhunter to Act III NM.

EDIT: RL update: got a call from work (my other job, not the one I signed today) - got to be there in an hour. So probably less D2:rolleyes:

Last edited: May 16, 2008
  7. HellHoundBarb

HellHoundBarb IncGamers Member

RL: Weekend!!! A friend just came over and is gone already :wink3:, so now it's time for...

D2: Yeah definitely, starting Act V with my Tesladin (perhaps even completing it :cool:)

HHB

8. Callador

Callador IncGamers Member

RL: Had my last exam yesterday so I'm on holiday now :cool:
    I'm going to my friends place this evening to watch Finland-Russia hockey game. "SUOMI, SUOMI!!!" :grin:

D2: Ran Baal today for 2 hours (Pentathlon). Maybe some more runs after the game...

9. Mursilis

Mursilis IncGamers Member

RL: Boring work day. Have to fill out all the employee evaluation forms for last month (yes I am behind). Not my favorite things but does need to get done.

D2: Continue questing with my SC Avenger in NM (minor break from tournaments and their insane rules). I want to twinkle once and a while.

10. nilynrae

nilynrae IncGamers Member

RL: Study, work, coursework and more coursework. Been busy putting 'things' into motion in the workplace. Busy week with lots of meetings and work done. I'm glad it's Friday - that gives me more time for coursework. *grumble*

D2: I haven't had time to play properly for nearly a week. I think I will squeeze some in tonight. A little MF, some coursework and maybe I'll work on the Fury druid after that. We'll see.

11. Lady bug

Lady bug IncGamers Member

RL: Work, drivers license lesson (the final test is next friday) drove like ... well lets just say, that had the test been today, I wouldent have passed. I did almost all the possible faults (especially mixing up left and right ... ups :blush:). On the bright side Kanonfutter is out putting up our new trampoline. :flip:
    The kids have been on us forever to get one.

D2: Cant decide if I should go out with Jack (my new necro) or with Talic (my ancient tournament charakter) tough choice between two great guys.

12. Wanchu

Wanchu IncGamers Member

D2: Got my fishymancer to the Ancients Way in nightmare. Some uniques and gems dropped in the way. I also leveled to 62, so now I can wear Harlequin Crest and Gheed's Fortune (though I still have to trade for a Harlequin Crest :smiley:).

13. omgwtfbbqpwned

omgwtfbbqpwned IncGamers Member

Flying ponytails! :D

RL: Packing my bag, saying good-bye to my going-to-be-dead-when-I-get-back plants, unhooking all cables to my comp so no one gets access to my internet goodies/ATMA stash while I'm gone, then eating all expirable food left in the fridge. :(

D2: Rushjobbing my last MFP category, then saying good bye to my characters and items. :):):)