Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Damn it Pat. We need to stop this now...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Drosselmeier, Feb 22, 2004.

1. Drosselmeier

Drosselmeier IncGamers Member

Damn it Pat. We need to stop this now...

So... this is the second time in weeks that I´ve read a piece written by Pat Buchanan and gone: Hmmm... yeah... you´re right Pat.

This is seriously starting to freak me out. Either something is horribly wrong with my brain or there is something horribly wrong with the world, and I can´t for the life of me tell which of those two it is...

Here are a few teasers. I could quote and comment on every paragraph of this review, but that would take a long, long time, and I want to go sleep in a little while, so I won´t. Quotes...

Yeah... brings to mind the age old (it feels like) question: why not declare a war on violence?
    Could this be nothing but fluffy rhetoric? Noooo... Perle wouldn´t go there.

On second thought... there´s really no need for comments on these. They stand pretty much on their own.

And I´m even getting sick of posting these quotes... That´s how lazy and tired I am. Read the article. It´s a review of the book An End to Evil: How to Win the War on Terror by David Frum and Richard Perle. It´s awesome and it´s written by Pat Buchanan. I know... It´s freaky how someone like Pat can suddenly seem like one of the few remaining voices of reason to someone like me, but apparently that´s how things are... don´t ask me why. And so on...

http://www.amconmag.com/3_1_04/cover.html

This has got to stop.

2. SaroDarksbane

SaroDarksbane IncGamers Site Pal

Man, that's a good article. He really shuts those guys down.

If all their articles are as good as that, maybe I should bookmark that page or something . . .

3. Drosselmeier

Drosselmeier IncGamers Member

Don´t do it man... that´s one evil site. It´s just slightly less evil than Perle, who is UBAR EVOL!!!11

4. Painman

Painman IncGamers Member

Bookmark this page instead, it's Pat's proper home page.

Pat's still whacko IMO on some fronts, most notably social issues, but he makes heaps of sense on many others.