Damage of Titans vs Ethereal Titans?

Zigot_HD

Diabloii.Net Member
Damage of Titans vs Ethereal Titans?

Hi, I would liek to know:

-What is the damage range of a 200 ED upgraded titans ? then compare to Ethereal one...
-What is the minimum ed of ethereal titans that's worth upgrading ? ( which give more dmg than non-ethereal )

Thx

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
Upgraded Titan's Revenge (200% ED)
Throw Damage (35*3 + 25) - (66*3 + 50) = 130-248
Melee Damage (30*3 + 25) - (54*3 + 50) = 115-212

Upgraded ethereal Titan's Revenge (200% ED)
Throw Damage (35*1,5*3 + 25) - (66*1,5*3 + 50) = 182-347
Melee Damage (30*1,5*3 + 25) - (54*1,5*3 + 50) = 160-293

Whether it's worth upgrading or not... Etherealness doesn't really add all that much damage, and Jab doesn't add much enhanced damage so unless you have runes to burn, I'd say no.

ToThePoint

Diabloii.Net Member
Zigot_HD said:
Hi, I would liek to know:

-What is the damage range of a 200 ED upgraded titans ? then compare to Ethereal one...
-What is the minimum ed of ethereal titans that's worth upgrading ? ( which give more dmg than non-ethereal )

Thx
All eth upped titans have better damage than all noneth upped titans.

BananaPancakes

Diabloii.Net Member
oh i remember when i been thru this. i was collecting titans for a long time..finally got myself an up'd 199/9 regular titans. one day my friend finds a 151 eth titans, and ALREADY the max throw damage past my own pair. the minimums and the maximum for 1 handed damage were lower though, but it was still depressing.

haha hope that helps

Jek

Diabloii.Net Member
Chimaira said:
Whether it's worth upgrading or not... Etherealness doesn't really add all that much damage, and Jab doesn't add much enhanced damage so unless you have runes to burn, I'd say no.
Having an upped eth makes leech so incredible easy in hell. I'd say yes.

squarewolf

Diabloii.Net Member
is there some kind of bug when you upgrade an ethereal unique? i asked a similiar question about shaftstop . . . maybe it only aplies to armor . . . does anyone know?

squarewolf said:
is there some kind of bug when you upgrade an ethereal unique? i asked a similiar question about shaftstop . . . maybe it only aplies to armor . . . does anyone know?
yeah that only applies to eth armors. when you upgrade, you lose the eth def bonus, but the armor still cant be repaired.

Zigot_HD

Diabloii.Net Member
sofreshnclean said:
oh i remember when i been thru this. i was collecting titans for a long time..finally got myself an up'd 199/9 regular titans. one day my friend finds a 151 eth titans, and ALREADY the max throw damage past my own pair. the minimums and the maximum for 1 handed damage were lower though, but it was still depressing.

haha hope that helps
Thx for all your inputs

Well, if a 151 eth titan has more dmg than the perfect non-eth one, it's worth to up for the xtra dmg. I hava a 200 non-ether but i have to think twice before up this one.

Zig