Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

damage hammer..??

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by bergbusen, Apr 18, 2005.

1. bergbusen

bergbusen IncGamers Member

damage hammer..??

whas the minium hammer damage you need in hell...i sold my skiller and my hoto to get ist, so my dammage dropd from 10.5 to 7.7 k. But i dont so much difrent when i play, only a few seconds in run. I have same fcr 125, but i use wizard now instead. Whats the lowest danamage you can get around with in hell, It would be cool too build a Hammer/zealer (with conc aura), just for fun.

2. befkonijn

befkonijn IncGamers Member

imo i wouldnt go much lower, tho with my old hammer without skillers and also wizzy and guardian angel i did about 6k dmg and managed to play hell solo... i would not recommend going below 6 k tho, since you will get slow in killing :D and who likes to be slow ;)

grtz bef

ps: on the hammer/zealer, i think you will lack the zeal speed from fana, but u can try :D let me know if its fun

3. bergbusen

yes,,im collecting gear, but i need i a good weapon, grief/botd. and i dont know gear, but maybe like this.

Helm: Shako
    Armor: Viper,Enigma
    Weapon:Hoto/Grief,Botd
    Shield:Zaka
    Rings:Any rara with leach,Soj,Bk
    Amu:Mara
    Boots:Waterwalk,Gore
    Gloves:Lava gout,Laying of hands,Magefist

Skills:
    20 Hammer
    20 Blessed Aim
    20 Concentrate
    5> Zeal
    5> Holy Shield
    10> Sacrifice

Just for fun..?

4. befkonijn

then u would have lots skill points left :) i would consider maxing holy shield!

5. Stiertje

Stiertje IncGamers Member

Looks like a Hammerdin build without Vigor and without maxxed HS. When you're not about to use those points in Vigor and HS you might as well put them in Fanaticism.

Anyway, I don't have much experience with other pala builds but the Hammerdin. He's now fully maxxed, even HS, but it'll take you some time to get to the required level 98 :p Ah, and this is WITH a point in the usefull aura's Cleansing, Meditation and Redemption.

6. befkonijn

i'm 92..getting closer...NOT!

7. bergbusen

i also have a hammerdin lvl 86 with 11 k damage and 12 k def, so i also hav tried them out. Also have a frostzealot whiuch is really fun. But i wnated to try something much funyier.

Maybe i try a Pala with Harmony bow And valkerire(with anni and bo she¨s lvl 17=)..).And only 20 skills points in Fana and nothing more---=).