Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

D3 MFO Signup & Progress Thread! It begins!

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by Joosh, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Sweyn

Sweyn IncGamers Member

just sent an email Joosh with pics

2. ThunderCat

ThunderCat IncGamers Member

It seems my email client didn't like sending a 8 MB file. So I had to upload my pictures and link them in the email.

When can we start bragging about what we found, by the way?

3. Hrus

Hrus IncGamers Member

Sent my final results (btw, I just opened my pictures in Imaging and saved as jpg. Picture goes from ~5MB to ~170kB)
    I was able to get some new qualifiers late, even got some improvement for my score, but nothing of high score. Finished with 29 items (I really wanted the 30 items (aka 1 full mule char iventory). My barb went from Paragon 27 to Paragon 37.
    I am looking forward the results.

BTW is there an easy way to post a picture (or a full text) of a single item?

Last edited: Dec 9, 2012
  4. ThunderCat

Did a little count and it seems I got about 41 legendary/set items in total. And I got from Plvl 35 to 54.

I must admit that I'm quite content with the progress. The main goal for me was to earn some levels and possibly acquire some wealth.

5. Joosh

Joosh IncGamers Member

No bragging about posts or finds until results thread is up!

Got most results now, will wait for TRM to receive his and send them through to me. (TRM no need for you to include the screens when you send through as long as you're content with the legitimacy of the item finds :))

I really doubt there's any issues with legitimacy here to be honest, thanks everyone for putting in your best efforts and I have to say from what I've seen so far the results look good, I'm enjoying all the nice screenshots while I'm at work! :D

Joosh :thumbup:

6. ThunderCat

I'm eager to see if I scored more the kestegs :)

7. Jcakes

Jcakes IncGamers Member

I started at 40 and ended at 53, but I dropped all my +exp gear for +MF gear.

You can start bragging once the results thread goes up.

8. lukin

lukin IncGamers Member

I can't wait to see the scores, but I still have a few good hours of running left in me before the deadline. Hopefully I get lucky and can send an update to my final update:scratchchin:

9. ThunderCat

Joosh, once the results thread is up, could you please notify us here? I mostly live in my Control Panel (Settings) page.

10. Jcakes

Jcakes IncGamers Member

Also provide a link as well. I don't go anywhere unless it is via my UserCP or direct links :p

11. kestegs

kestegs D3 Monk Moderator

Keep dreaming.

Still got a bit of time to run though :D

12. kestegs

Alright, looks like my time has ended :(

[​IMG]

update will be sent shortly

13. lukin

lukin IncGamers Member

After a few runs tonight, I'm all wrapped up. Update was sent.

In total, I found 45 qualifiers and levelled up my monk from 34 to 46. I reached a few goals including getting above 30 qualifiers, levelling up ten Plvls, and going above 25 percent found in my grail quest. In fact, I got to 29 percent total found I think and even found a grailer that wasn't on my grail sheet. Of my qualifiers, 20 were new grail items which was really cool and I might even use a couple of them. Of my top five, one was found on day one and two were found this morning so I had a nice evenly spread week.

Starting tomorrow, I'm getting the heck out of act 3 and going to do some Act 1 and 2 key runs because I don't want to see a blood occultist for at least a week.

14. kestegs

I ended up with 76 qualifiers by my count and went from paragon 56 to 75 and logged about 42 hours. Wow, that's kinda depressing :p

15. ThunderCat

Do you also have someone hold your hand when you go to the bathroom?

16. Jcakes

Jcakes IncGamers Member

How did you know? Sent the pictures to TRM.

17. TheReadMenace

TheReadMenace IncGamers Member

Just so everyone's aware, I've sent in my personal final update to Joosh. What's more important is that I've also received everyone's emails from the NA groups, so I've compiled it all and sent that away, too. So far as I know, all that's left is for Joosh to get everything finalized and we'll have our results thread!

I'll admit that I didn't run nearly as hard as I would have liked. I was busy for a few days (jumping out of an airplane and celebrating my birthday were kind of a priority!), but I also didn't have the heart to run incessantly. Still, I'm proud to have found a couple decent items over the course of the tournament. I gained a few grailers, I earned a few paragon levels, and I had some good times chatting with Pijus and ThunderCat. I'd say that overall it was time well spent!

Good luck everyone! Hope you're all on pins and needles waiting for the final results! ;)

18. BaronScarpia

BaronScarpia IncGamers Member

Congrats, everyone! I'm not participating, but I'm eager to see your findings and fell env... Joy. :evil2: :p

How long it takes to level up when you're at higher paragon levels (above 50)? I know results may vary, but around how many extended-Alkaizer runs?

19. ThunderCat

I'm running a modified version of the Alkaizer run, with 72 or 79 exp bonus on MP1. It takes me about 25-30 minutes and I get around 18 mil exp.

So that means it takes me about 4-5 runs to earn a level (being at 54 at this point). You can, however, do better if you get a Leoric's ring thing and don't stop for all the rare drops and if you don't insist on killing all of the mobs you encounter. But so far, this strategy has worked well for me and I'm enjoying myself.

20. kestegs

Yes, waiting not so patiently for the results :p

Baron: I pull in about 60 million exp an hour. A normal alkiezer run gets about 8-10 million and adding stonefort/Rakkis adds about 5 million or so. I think level 50 is around 80 million for a level.