Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

D3 Ladder League/Tournament

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by DiabloLeaders, Feb 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DiabloLeaders

DiabloLeaders IncGamers Member

Hey Guys,

As an avid player of Diablo and gamer down inside I was always kind of looking for a way to expand the horizons of Diablo.
    I am not going to put a huge wall of text up here you will have multiple chances to read walls of text in the future should you decide to participate.

In short we are trying to put together a Diablo Ladder League with the top players recieving cash prizes.
    As I on my own cannot fund something of this size I have started a crowdfunding campaign on
    Effectively any player of D3 that plays seasons and tries to race for the top of the ladder should come and participate.

Most of the important information is on the crowdfunding page REMOVED
    All rules and terms and conditions will be up on the official webpage which is already under construction hoping to be up by the start of Season, although we believe it will take some time for players to reach level 35+ grifts we are working as fast as possible to have the website up and running.

All contenders for top spots will be required to privide recorded footage of thee runs in order to be eligible for victory. We are asking that all players submit videos at all times so our leaderboards can be updated. The reason for this is to make sure no exploits/bugs are used in acheiving the rift rank.
    I hope that many D3 players will find this to be an exciting venture and will come to suport and participate to make this league into something real.

Hoping to see many of you there please if you know of any friends or streamers that might be interested let them know about it. Word of mouth is certainlya great way to get more people involved.

As a small request as the idea did come up reall close to the time of the new season everything is being done inder much pressure I would just like to ask if there are any people the deal with D3 artwork and are willing to allow us to use some of their artwork on the webpage please contact me or send in some art to [email protected]

Thats all for now please visit and we will keep everyone up to date as soon as new information hits.

Thank you and best regards,

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2015
  2. Dacar92

Dacar92 Community, Amazon, DH Moderator & Inc Clan Officer

This forum is not here to allow you to advertise this kind of stuff. I have removed the website. The amount you are trying to crowdfund is way above what would normally be put into a pot for a ladder race. Please check your PM from me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.