Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

d2loader - hack/disallowed?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Sh4dovv, Jun 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sh4dovv

Sh4dovv Banned

d2loader - hack/disallowed?

just wondering if d2loader is allowed to be discussed here

i DO NOT feel that it is a hack/cheat as it does not give you any advantage in gameplay over other players

it just allows you to run 2 programs on the one computer for easy xfer/trading

those who think it is bad, would you consider it bad if someone ran two computers with two copies of the game?

because this is just the same thing, you still need 2 legit cd keys, it just saves you the $1000 of buying a new computer

2. Rehsa

Rehsa IncGamers Member

i'd say by the fact that it's not endorsed or by blizzard = not allowed here.

technically it gives you the advantage of rushing your characters faster, getting more runes for yourself, making multiple accounts/muling items so much easier makes it an advantage for you over me, how has 1 version of the game, and only one account with limited wealth. people who use this either use it for rushing/runes or transfering, and both give you more of an advantage over me. if i buy another copy of the game for my other computer, i still wouldn't use them both at the same time by myself... the other better be used by a friend.

sure the hack doesn't overly give you an advantage, but it does to people who can't use it or get 2 copies of the game. you shouldn't need to use it anyways... especially transfering, that is what a friend is for... or do the 5 minute or under 60 second tricks for muling/transfering.

3. Fallen Creation

Fallen Creation IncGamers Member

Since it's Blizzard's game, I suppose the question is whether or not they like it/allow it. Since they don't, I guess it's not okay.

I use 2 computers. It helps when you can transfer/rush yourself, rather than wait for friends to come online.

4. Gorny

Gorny Banned

D2loader, not allowed here as it is a third party cheat.

Thanks for understanding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.