D2C World Ladder (2006/10/23 updated)

weep

Diabloii.Net Member
Most hardcore players have either gotten to the point where they wouldn't die to anything but disconnecting, or rely on hacks to prevent them from dying (which has claimed a few high level chars this ladder), and at least some of the top characters on SC lad don't even leave town until a few people tell them D is out, meaning they completely leech, and I've seen people do the same on HC, or have 2 chars in the game, the higher one waiting in town until D and the lower one playing in CS (quite common).

i've seen enough people go from 9x-99 without more than a few kills, just sayin i like the title king better and you get to duel around at end of season and grab some high 90 ears :smiley: plus the community knows who can play and who sucks, no matter what ladder position.

Akukami

Diabloii.Net Member
She_sgoodIII and Veramocor hit 97, and she_sgoodIII is the current leader on ESCCL. Expect the lead to occasionally switch back and forth between the two.

- Akukami

deathisdeadly

Diabloii.Net Member
She_sgoodIII is currently the #1 in East after hitting 97 yesturday. DS (Veramocor - A 1 1/2 Player Sorc Nowadays) is considering giving up.

Steve, if you're talking about Rafael, I hope you know that he doesn't level Devonier. He just has access to it.