D2C: Blizz/Orb+Ball/Meteor <- SP!

Feonn

Diabloii.Net Member
D2C: Blizz/Orb+Ball/Meteor <- SP!

Ok: Since I lost my Expansion CD (I used it 2 months ago for the last time, 100% my farther lost it) I'm playing SP Classic, making a Sorceress to start of with...she'll be mostly to MF a little I guess, doing Meph/Andy (and when I bought a new copy Shank/Pindle) runs...my question is:

What combination should I make: Keep in mind this is CLASSIC, so no charms and 1337-gear...!

Blizzard + Fireball
Blizzard + Meteor
Orb + Fireball
Orb + Meteor

I'm playing untwinked so keep that in mind too...what would be the best combination?
There are some nasty Fire/Cold immunes (Like Lord the Seis) but I'll somehow have to deal with that :S

If you have chosen one of the four combinations I listed, what skill setup should I go for?
Assume I'll reach level 85, that's 97 skill points, 94 left (Teleport/Static/Telek)

94 points, 1 option, what would you do? Keep in mind this is classic!!!!

Thanks in advance guys :D (Just turned level [email protected] Highlands...I got alot of unused skillpoints and I have all prereqs I need anyway.

Should I get a point in warmth?

Phredreeke

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: D2C: Blizz/Orb+Ball/Meteor <- SP!

Fireball and Meteor synergize eachother, so you can have both.

Regarding Blizzard vs. FO, it's FO all the way. Blizzard needs too many points in synergies.

I don't see why you wouldn't want a point in warmth.

Feonn

Diabloii.Net Member

Fireball and Meteor synergize eachother, so you can have both.

Regarding Blizzard vs. FO, it's FO all the way. Blizzard needs too many points in synergies.

I don't see why you wouldn't want a point in warmth.
Idk...maybe I could put it better in some mastery? :eek:
Thanks for the answer, it's exactly what I was thinking too!

So, Meteoballorber it is (is that an existing build? :thumbup:)

20 Fire Ball
20 Meteorb
20 Frozen Orb
20 Cold Mastery
1+ Fire Mastery
10 Prereq.
1 Teleport
1 Static
____________________+
93 Skill points, so that's done at level 81...hmmm...looks good.
At level 90 I would have 10 Fire mastery too...

Is this any good, or should I differ the masteries? Like, less CM and more FM? Any views on that one? I have to say I prefer FO > Meteor/Ball...

Anyway, I'll just move on :D

Feonn

Diabloii.Net Member

Yes, I've read that guide. But that one is for LoD. So I thought, maybe some more cold mastery and less fire mastery?
Anyway, thanks for posting, and I'll figure it out myself.

Currently, I'm level 25 (I think) and, did HF/Izual, and got the River of Flame WP, so I'm about to own Diablo.