Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

D2 Two-fer-Tuesdaily, Hail Thyiad edition

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Steven Q Urkel, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Steven Q Urkel

Steven Q Urkel IncGamers Member

D2 Two-fer-Tuesdaily, Hail Thyiad edition

RL: Cheering for Thyiad for being our forum moderator, 3 cheers for Thy!!!! :balloons: Also cheering for Thyiad as Team Slackers Baal runner, all Hail Thyiad!!!!!! Gogogogogo Thyiad, smack that stingy ole demon and find us some qualifiers!!!!

Everyone else should feel free to cheer for Thyiad as well, its a win-win situation for all involved. :D

In other RL news, I am scheduled to donate blood today. It may slightly cut into my MFO runs, but hopefully it will result in some good karma that I can convert to a qualifier or two. :grin:

D2: Moar Ancient Tunnel runs for the MFO. Monday's runs were largely uneventful, although I did find a Mal rune to go along with last nights Jah.

2. maareek

maareek IncGamers Member

Re: D2 Two-fer-Tuesdaily, Hail Thyiad edition

I just noticed that Thy's showing Bill Hicks some love in her sig. +23424242424 awesome points for her!

@SQU: Don't make it out for a charitable work when you're really just in it for the orange juice and cookies. ;p J/K

RL: About to go to bed so I can wake up at 4 to watch game three of the best of three match between CJ Entus and SK Telecom. Why they insisted on having the first two games as afternoon matches in Korea - prime watching time for me - only to switch to prime time Korea - 4 in the bleeding morning my time - for the deciding match is beyond me. After that I'll probably catch a nap before heading in to work. Will tinker around a little more with setting up my computer when I get home.

I redid some of the cable management and got things a touch breezier/a lot better looking and have found Windows 7 pretty nice thus far. Probably my favorite thing now is, after months of having a comp with Windows XP and no disc to install Asian languages, I'm back to being able to read/write with my horrible Korean skills. Although slideshow wallpapers is pretty sweet, too.

D2: SC2 Beta has gone the way of the dodo, so yes, I suspect there will be quite a bit of this.

3. SnickerSnack

SnickerSnack IncGamers Member

:worship:All Hail the Great Queen Thyiad! :worship:
    :worship:
    I'd give blood, but I lived in Germany in the 80s. Seriously, if I had mad cow disease, I'd be dead by now! (I'd bet that I could pay for a test that could clear me. Meh.)
    :worship:

I originally wanted to give blood for the money (yes, they pay for blood in the US), but now I'd really just like to help. Bastards.

4. NagisaFurukawa

NagisaFurukawa IncGamers Member

maareek: I give blood as often as possible, but OJ and cookies?!? A free pass from class is more like it. :whistling:

RL: About 25% (EDIT: 50% now! Amazing what forum downtime can do for you.) of the way done with tonight's work. If only the whole afternoon wasn't spent watching/rewatching things like Human Tetris / Dizzy Boxing... If nothing else, I could've been playing...

D2: Barring some miracle where I gain a shred of time management skills, no.

Good luck with the running, SLOWMG (and others)!

Last edited: Jul 20, 2010
  5. Fists of Legend

Fists of Legend IncGamers Member

RL: Have to work a double today with a stop over at the second job to get some work done before I actually go in and start work. :thumbup: (I am so excited about this.) Now baring my pager going off this means a nice short 14 hr. day.:alright:

D2: Only if I can invent the 26 hr. day before I go to bed. :scratchchin:

6. jamesixgun

jamesixgun IncGamers Member

RL: Yep, if that's what you call a couple cups of usual, followed by a loaf or two of usual, and finished off with big, heaping piles of usual. (Hint: it's what I call RL. :D)

Good times.

D2: ?

7. Pijus

Pijus IncGamers Member

RL: Been to my dentist today. I think she injected me with some sort of -caine(lido? novo?co?). The upper right quarter(12 to 3 o'clock) is numb. It's hard drinking to keep liquids in my mouth. No, I'm not drooling.

My computer had trouble turning on today. First try it freezed after windows had loaded, second try there was a black screen, and windows wouldn't even load. Third time it finally worked. So far I've noticed less corrupted sounds then before. Weird.

D2: Yes.

OVG: Yeah, most likely.

8. Megalomania

Megalomania IncGamers Member

Hail Lady Thy!

9. Grapeape

Grapeape IncGamers Member

RL: nurseing a hangover from yesterdays fishing trip(vodka+OJ=the cure) i gotta go to philly today to pick up my brother from the airport, check in with my buddie at his resturaunt and see how he's doing. Then im off to the super market to get ingrediants for tonights dinner (baked zitti from scratch).

D2: going to see if i can get some meph runs in later, reapers toll where are you?!?!

10. Shagsbeard

Shagsbeard IncGamers Member

RL: Tuesday's trash day, so we have to get that ready this morning. I have a job interview/audition to be the announcer at our county fair this year... no idea how my name got dropped for this one. Should be a fun day anyway that goes.

D2: Been running Hell Cows to get my zon from 86 to 87. I've never done cows before because I hate having to avoid killing the King... it feels exactly wrong. To be rewarded for NOT killing the main boss of an area might be a unique feature in all of gaming history. I think it's udderly (sic) stupid.

11. Hammy

Hammy IncGamers Member

RL - Work, blah. I wish I was busy, makes the days go by so much faster.

OT - I was doing some perfectly innocent websurfing yesterday when I got hit with THREE rogue anti-virus malware programs at once. One of them would tell mw my computer was infected, then blue screen me. It ran on startup, so I had to practice my quickdraw skills to kill the process before the BSoD hit. Took a few tries, but eventually I got it. Fixed everything, but it didn't leave much time for...

D2 - Managed to roll myself a decent NM Meph map, so I'll be smacking him around until he gives up the goods. He dropped me a War Traveler, which made me super excited, since it is pretty rare on NM, but it was ethereal... Stupid.

OVG - Monster Hunter Tri! I am teh monstar huntar!!!111!!1!! Good lord, this game is a grind, but forging that new piece of armor or weapon from critter parts is addicting.

12. ReadyTorches

ReadyTorches IncGamers Member

@hammy: Monster hunter is sweet!!!

Rl: Working.

D2: gotta get my windy through act2 to catch up to eternal and zod.

OVG: kotor1!!!!!!

13. nualum

nualum IncGamers Member

Thanks Thyiad!

RL: work work work. Try to avoid spending the day thinking/posting/reading about D2.

D2: more MFO. Lots of runs with little results yesterday, so I've basically added several hundred more runs I need to do now.

14. roshen

roshen IncGamers Member

We bow before the lady with the hammer. All hail mighty Thyiad :wave: ...

RL: Went to a friend's cremation today. Sometimes the RL monster spawns extra fast. Sigh... Scattering the ashes on Thursday at the beach.

D2: Racked up a few Pindle runs. Couldn't keep at it, felt too depressed.

15. Virtue

Virtue IncGamers Member

I was "smart" and tried to stay up for the start of this. Which is 5am my time, I fell asleep on the start of game 3.. and woke up on
    the ace match
    . Sadly, I saw the score when I turned my tv off but I'll probably watch the vod's online 'nyway.

16. zerth

zerth IncGamers Member

RL: parents are over, will drive them to the airport tomorrow morning.

D2: MFO, MFO, MFO. My left thumb is sore from constant ALT pressing. Patch 1.14 needs to add an option to show items at all times Torchlight-style. Now where is that suggestions thread...

17. Thyiad

Thyiad Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

Uh, thanks Steve. I am MFOing. Honest. :)

RL: Not if I can avoid it, no. Mungo brought me some tea bags. Took me 15 minutes to get through the plastic wrapper. FML.

D2: Yes, still MFOing. My other team mates have tried bribery. Gifts if I don't come last. :D

18. omgwtfbbqpwned

omgwtfbbqpwned IncGamers Member

We should do this with maareek. But it probably wouldn't work, since in the end it'll be like me bribing Nagi. :rolleyes:

RL: Avoiding at all costs, but friends offered to buy me a cup of hot almond black milk tea, so I couldn't resist a small outing just now.

D2: MFO.

OVG: I might do a bit of Torchlight, or Red Faction, or Zelda: Phantom Hourglass on my DS. We'll see. :D

19. RobbyD

RobbyD IncGamers Member

RL: Trudging through work. Hail Thyiad!

D2: Working on my 1.09 Necro - will take on Andy and Normal A2 - still in twink mode working toward level 29 when first round questing gear will be set. Hail Thyiad!

OVG: I don't do OVG. Hail Thyiad!

20. Virtue

Virtue IncGamers Member

buy kh: 358 1/2 days!!!!!!!!!! :p