Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

d2 raffles

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by rawrj, Jun 28, 2005.

1. rawrj

rawrj IncGamers Member

d2 raffles

ok i dont know what or how we going to do this but, i have a full ele druid set up to raffle off i dont play it much any more, its got like 9 gcs,10 fhr scs,anni, archon enigma, rare helm, 39 hoto, ber'd ss, 28 maras, trangs glvoes, cta +spirit on swap, bk and wisp. i dont know how i am going to do this but some to advise me on how would be great :p actually in on USwest Soft core ladder

2. Ebuski

Ebuski IncGamers Member

I'm thinking you could do some sort of number guessing game, that would be the best way to do it, or hold some sort of contest. I dunno I think most of the previous raffles have dealt with some sort of number guessing, or maybe a riddle that can't be easily googled.

Before anyone asks.. if you didn't notice his realm tag or whatever you call it, he's on West Hardcore Ladder

3. Raith

Raith IncGamers Member

number is too easy. and too random.

make a riddle up on your own. or make us guess whats your fave. band etc whatever. best of luck.

4. Ebuski

Ebuski IncGamers Member

I could probably help with the riddles.. Ill type up a few and PM you them along with the answers if I can find any... then you can choose whether you want to do it or not

5. Cooked

Cooked IncGamers Member

The following three step guide should help....

1<Click on my forum name.

2<Send PM with account name and pass. (trade mule is fine)

3<Go do something fun knowing that my new* Druid is building a shrine in your honor.

Just guessing numbers is fine...keeps it simple and painless

*I was just going to build an elemantal Druid...perfect timing!

6. Orphan

Orphan IncGamers Member

.... and a little boring :lol:

I agree with the riddles. Just make sure they aren't on the Internet, so people can't just enter them in searches to get the answers.

Edit: You could make a bunch of people duel to the death on hardcore, with the winner getting the mule :thumbsup:

7. rawrj

rawrj IncGamers Member

thats a bit mean, but its on uswest SCL hmmmmmm i dont know ill have a look for something, someone pm a few riddles i think the riddles would work good. but what topic to look for hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

now thats the hard part :p

8. Ebuski

Ebuski IncGamers Member

Im still working on the riddles.. in my math class after a chapter our teacher would give us a sheet with problems to solve that required not very much math skill but a decent amount of thinking skill to solve. But being summer vacation, i have to go dig up those worksheets so it may take me awhile, I don't think you will find these online either.

9. rawrj

rawrj IncGamers Member

sweet as ill have a look at them just pm me them and ill give ya something your trouble cuase i am not playing much more only playing untwinked hcl hhahahha so much fun :p

10. Freezing Rain

Freezing Rain IncGamers Member

Why don't you have a 3step Ironman tournament. First one to level 9, Second to level 18, and Third, as far in leveling as you can get in exactly one hour. No pots of course :-D

Then afterwards make the winner guess the number, wrong=start over

11. Orphan

Orphan IncGamers Member

:lol: It's probably just me, but I like it when people earn stuff, especially with what your offering.

Anyway, I'll PM you with a few riddles in about an hour (when I get home). I got a few that I had to find ages ago, but never ended up using...

12. rawrj

rawrj IncGamers Member

holy damn that would be a laugh and a half :p hmm some many ways to do, maybe, it need to be that the first 7 peeps to answer ge tthe chance to enter the iron man comp which would be highest lvl after 1 hour on hcl, and then they get to guess if they get it worng it goes bak to here :p

13. Ebuski

Ebuski IncGamers Member

rawrj I'm more of a retired player, I basicaly just keep my accounts alive. Thanks for your generosity though but those Items will probably be better suited for someone else :)

14. rawrj

rawrj IncGamers Member

i just played to much and loged on the other day, and found out i had lost 4 enigmas 2 400+ ebotds, etc etc so i thought ill just start giving stuff away and i thono beeter place then on these forums its just figuring who the best person to recieve the goods and what they have to do for them, cuase like orphan said that they should earn the goods not just get them on a silver plate :lol:

15. Ebuski

Ebuski IncGamers Member

Try not to give it to someone too new to the game, I know it may not seem like it to them now, but it really may ruin the game experience. Half the fun is building yourself up from nothing:)