Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

d2 pandemonium event

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by copje d2, May 2, 2018.

1. copje d2

copje d2 Diabloii.Net Member

hello,

i started playing diablo again after several years.

i was a very bad player and now started again and pretty happy about my char.

im currently trying out a sorc with orb and lightning.

now i was reading and read that there is a event where u can get the helltorch charm..
    looks to me the charm is really worth it?

can i get some information about it? and is there some forum where u can make a group?
    seems to me a sorc is to weak to do it alone?

thanks, Sven

2. drmalawi

drmalawi Diabloii.Net Member

Ladder should restart soon. I suggest that you then enter a few open games and try to get friends

3. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

Gathering torches needs a roster of pretty good characters with decent gear. The best way to get that far is making up a plan and following it. I suggest to start with a blizzard sorc in order to do lots of MF and trading. Gather decent MF gear for her, as well as killing power gear for e.g. an orb/lightning sorc like yours (she's good at gathering keys) and a fana-zealot with Enigma, Grief etc. (he's good for getting the organs and the torch itself).

Torches are pretty useful once you are that far. Before that, there's other excellent gear that's eaier to get. For a while, you can also trade for cheap torches, even those for other character classes. Paladin and sorc torches are the most expensive ones, but those for others will at least give nice bonuses to stats and resists.