D2 Installation Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

rrr

Diabloii.Net Member
D2 Installation Help

I got the Diablo Battlechest yesterday and today i tried to install it, but wont work.

So i put in the installation disk, then when it asked me about Installation Size, I chose Multiplayer which is 950MB and i have 21.6GB in my Hard Drive. When it asked me to put in the "play disk", i put it in but the disk has been in for about 30 minutes, and where it says Installing Diablo, the bar hasn't advanced neither has the bar that says Task.

If anybody could help me i would be very appreciated

-thanks

Kiba

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: D2 Installation Help

Did it ask you to swap discs during the installation>?

Gorny

Banned
Re: D2 Installation Help

I got the Diablo Battlechest yesterday and today i tried to install it, but wont work.

So i put in the installation disk, then when it asked me about Installation Size, I chose Multiplayer which is 950MB and i have 21.6GB in my Hard Drive. When it asked me to put in the "play disk", i put it in but the disk has been in for about 30 minutes, and where it says Installing Diablo, the bar hasn't advanced neither has the bar that says Task.

If anybody could help me i would be very appreciated

-thanks
I understand your concern, but please do not spam threads in multiple forums and do not bump them. Thre is a thread in Newcommer on this same topic, started by you. So this one's closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.