D2 in the Real World?

nulio

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: D2 in the Real World?

Every time I see an acronym that is also used in D2 I don't understand the context of that acronym. I don't remember many examples... but image seeing Town Portals, Death Webs or Damage Reduction in non-d2 related stuff, your brains just wtfs.

djmbbandie

Diabloii.Net Member

I remember that I saw a car with the license plate JAH, and then four numbers behind that. I was wondering why the car couldn't teleport in and out of traffic and if the person driving it was a hacker.

FredOfErik

Diabloii.Net Member

Every time I see an acronym that is also used in D2 I don't understand the context of that acronym. I don't remember many examples... but image seeing Town Portals, Death Webs or Damage Reduction in non-d2 related stuff, your brains just wtfs.
This.. It catches me off guard every time.

pharphis

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
D2 in the Real World?

I remember that I saw a car with the license plate JAH, and then four numbers behind that. I was wondering why the car couldn't teleport in and out of traffic and if the person driving it was a hacker.
This is the post of the year for funnies.
(Mine not his! :p )

Twibz

Diabloii.Net Member

Yes car number plates often have the last 3 letters containing a diablo rune, in the UK anyway!

This could be a great SPF game :)

Klonki

Diabloii.Net Member

I always smile when i see a license-plate on vehicles with ZOD and JAH. 3 letters, 3 numbers here. :evil2: