Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

D2 Goals & Objectives for 2019

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by maxicek, Jan 2, 2019.

1. T72on1

T72on1 IncGamers Member

Very cool !!! Welcome back, and good luck. Since you are starting over and aim for level 99, I assume you'll be joining the untwinked 99er challenge?

2. maxicek

maxicek Moderator Single Player

3. Pb_pal

Pb_pal IncGamers Member

4. srrw

srrw IncGamers Member

Install D2 on my laptop :rolleyes:

TedDeeBoy, Zyr, Tenecabo and 2 others like this.
  5. Babyhell

Babyhell IncGamers Member

Oh hadn't seen this one !

Well my main objective will be to get IpBanPrevales to 80+ in the untwincked99 challenge, maybe revised upward if i can have enough gaming time, and heading 99 on the 5th of november 2020 maybe !

Getting HRs to make an eni is always nice, a Lo for a Fortitude too. Not decided on what to do with my Vex on other chars, maybe a Silence RW, and trying to build an immortal pally with a Guardian Angel maybe ? May be fun !

6. Basicbhoy

Basicbhoy IncGamers Member

Main aim for is to keep belgarath alive. Hç untwinked 99 druid. Finish enigma CtA and then shopping at Mephisto and Andariel to get end game gear I'm after. Reapers soj Andy visage etc.....

I want to build a dual clawed assassin as well as moving on my avenger that is stuck in NM now that I have some better gear. Druid comes first.

Zyr likes this.
  7. necrolemming

necrolemming IncGamers Member

I'm going to catch up on writing my character report backlog
    I'm only a year behind

Maltatai and Zyr like this.
  8. bgalakazam

bgalakazam IncGamers Member

Finally have some time to play D2 again. Want to get my single player game on. Time will be split between a 1.07 sorc for mf racks, a 1.09 main and potentially a 1.13+ main.

sir_cyclops and T72on1 like this.
  9. T72on1

T72on1 IncGamers Member

Welcome back !!

sir_cyclops likes this.
  10. Maltatai

Maltatai IncGamers Member

Guardian a character.
    Finish Javazon Misadventures writeup.

Fruit, Zyr, TedDeeBoy and 2 others like this.
  11. MizzouFTW

MizzouFTW IncGamers Member

I've altered my goals list and outlined them below to help me sort out projects for this year.
    1. Run LK for Enigma
    2. Run LK for 2x CoH
    3. Run LK for 2x 15ias/15all res jewels
    4. Run LK for green arreat-style +5 bo helm
    5. Run LK for magic/rare +5 nado pelt
    6. End the year with grail -1 (hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha)
    7. Finish my HC Sept untwinked

I look forward to all of these goals changing the moment boredom hits.

T72on1 and Fruit like this.
  12. Vildecor

Vildecor IncGamers Member

1. Get to at least level 98 on my untwinked 99er
    2. Achieve Guardian for the first time
    3. Finish a tournament
    4. Don't go MIA because of a bit of D2 boredom (You always come back!!)

T72on1, Zyr and Fruit like this.
  13. Luhkoh

Luhkoh IncGamers Member

Wanted to bump this since were past the first quarter and give a progress/goals update.

Old Goals Progess
    1) Untwinked sorc to 90 - she's like 87 and parked at LK, but this should be incredibly easy
    2) 75% grail - I think I'm at 60-65, and honestly don't care much about this one yet, just care about getting a fun cast of characters ready to start mf'ing
    3) Patmat barb, druid, assassin - only have done barb, but have also patmatted a necro and another sorc. I'll leave this goal as-is. I think I can patmat my entire "untwinked till patmat" sept, but don't want to commit to it in case I want to spend more time running something rather than questing.
    4) Make enigma - with jah found in rfl round 1, this one seems very attainable (though ber is no small feat still). I'd like to make it with zero LK running just as a fun challenge that gels well with RFL, but if I don't have the ingredients by end of round 3, I may hit up LK.

So overall, excellent progress.

Adjusted/updated goals
    1) UT99er - make cta and infinity and get to lvl 90. She has a nice LK map and 1 sur already!
    2) MF'ing - 75% of grail. I'll keep it the same since I want to keep my focus on getting multiple characters end game ready (mostly questing and runefinding), but I think 75% should be easy.
    3) Questing - Patmat druid and assassin. I'll keep these. Thought about adding pally and zon to finish the untwinked till patmat sept, but I also have some twinked builds I'd like to play and don't want to spend ALL my time questing.
    4) Runes - Make enigma and CTA with no LK. The "no LK" does not apply to ut99er, who won't be sharing runes she finds there unless I give up on this goal. Which I'm hoping rfl rounds 2 and 3 will achieve it for me.
    5) Forum - complete a set for all 3 RFL rounds, and do at least 20 hours in MFO. Make and post another useful sheet/writeup.

How has your all's progress been so far?

Vildecor, T72on1, sir_cyclops and 3 others like this.
  14. Babyhell

Babyhell IncGamers Member

State after Q1: with my amount of gaming time and the trading possibilities, i'm going to explode expectations !

Already 78, and been a huge LK runneress, not leveling since a bit of time now. Already got a Lo, a Ber and a Sur, she's a Sur and a base close from Infinity. Will wait to have the runes for this last runeword before leaving LK and quest at A4, or maybe do some Meph runs to upgrade stuff a bit. That will probably be after RFL !

What to say...got now multiple GA, an eth Fortitude for merc, Enigma done on twinked side, two Grief, an Hoto, a twinked Infinity... and some characters already 80+, the two Sins 70+, and a future Necro planned... huge Q1 !

Edit: Q2 objectives
    Well after this start, the main Q2 goals will be:
    - Bring IpBanPrevales to Matriarch, hit lvl 90
    - Raise the P&B necro and bring him to Hell
    - Make a top 10 in one of the two coming RFL rounds, being that close on round 1 makes me want to, but having fun and discovering new ways to play the game is much more important ;)
    - Drop a JMoD that i'll never use probably :p:eek::rolleyes::D

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
    Vildecor, T72on1, sir_cyclops and 2 others like this.
  15. Gripphon

Gripphon IncGamers Member

Keep going
    One more
    After this one one more
    This aren't the droids ur looking for
    One does not simply...
    Open all spoilers
    Okay okay. My goal is to...
    to...
    ...troll good people of SPF

16. ArtOfSenf

ArtOfSenf IncGamers Member

Update for me is Grail -13 --> Grail -8
    That's basically it :-0

@Gripphon
    If you weren't so lovely I'd hate you :D:p

17. sir_cyclops

sir_cyclops IncGamers Member

Well, the first goal is accomplished. The third goal is accomplished. Not sure if I’ll make a kicker, but I’ll consider it completed with Devi. I actually don’t know where I’m at on grailing as I haven’t marked them off. I’m sure that I’m not very close, but I’ve got a lot of year left =)

I’m not sure what I want to accomplish this year, but I’ll throw out some fun easy ones that I am looking forward to:
    - get Devi to 95
    - complete tals set for my sorc (only need amulet)
    - find an soj
    - get top 5 overall in rfl

Luhkoh likes this.
  18. peytron

peytron IncGamers Member

Well I actually finished this quest not long after I posted it. I guess it is time to set a new goal and will aim to get to grail -50. Currently somewhere around grail -70. Tyraels dropped super early for me thankfully so the hard part is done.

Luhkoh likes this.
  19. T72on1

T72on1 IncGamers Member

Good catch on doing checkup after a few months. Mine looks bad though :(.

Even looking at the 'realistic' one:

• ShouldBeEasy got deeds, at level 95
    • I leveled Grapelike some more, but he's struggling to get good gear, so he's not ready at all for RFL Travincal round, not even close; it's even quite a while since I played him, because finding the good gear is such a struggle
    • amount of grailers found since that post: 0; not that I have done any real mf runs, but still quite some time spent playing the game with characters with 150 - 200 % MF
    • I made one: an Ice MB; I also did find some more HRs, so definitely plan to spend quite some on runewords after the RFL
    • yes, I succeeded in this one :); at least round 1 and 2, but 3 shouldn't be a problem either
    • nope
    • one Pat, a Venomancer, and an Ice FA Zon, who is in Hell Act 4

So yes, still quite some work for me ...

Luhkoh likes this.
  20. Luhkoh

Luhkoh IncGamers Member

@ArtOfSenf Wow nice job thats some great progress! Favorite of the 5 youve found?

@Babyhell your luck knows no bounds :p But just kidding, I can tell you've been playing a ton, great progress!

@sir_cyclops you goals were too easy! Except the grailing ofc, but youve finished them in 2 months! Haha love the new "easy" goals.

@Gripphon you coming back to troll us was quite a treat right after I joined the forum :)

@peytron I don't think I have ever heard of someone dropping tyraels when at grail -70. That is amazing, congrats.

@T72on1 how goes the mountain trail prep? Seems like youre still getting a lot of d2 time in by my standards, so I'm sure you'll progress nicely as the year moves on. We're only 1/4 through! Also you don't have any barb gameplay videos pre grief do you? I'm still in the very early stages of getting used to him and learning to ww, but I just don't love my new ww barb. Keep feeling like I'd rather respec back to zerk and start hitting pindle. Also how fun is ice? Worth the runes? Only a little better than wizendraw? Or no comparison and tons of fun?

peytron likes this.