Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

D-clone Question

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by Baalslayerrr, Jun 14, 2005.

1. Baalslayerrr

Baalslayerrr IncGamers Member

D-clone Question

I know this doesnt really have to do with paladins but does the d-clone still spawn on non-ladder? If so, they must have significantly reduced the frequency of him spawning. I haven't seen the soj sold to merchants msg in months... To relate this to the paladin, i need an Anni for my hammerdin to be complete and I can't get one without getting scammed (from town teleing, palace crashing).

2. Myrakh-2

Myrakh-2 IncGamers Member

D Clone spawns in all hell games, ladder and non ladder, soft and hard.

And I haven't tried to get a dclone for a while, but there is claim that they are only doing private world events these days --- i.e. groups/people collecting the SOJs first, and then selling them in one go.

3. Ebuski

Ebuski IncGamers Member

Yeah it all depends what "Server" you're on, which can be comprised of ladder and non-ladder chars. It may seem like he's spawning less frequently becasuse the DClone hype has died down quite a bit. If I remember correctly there's a site that people talk on and find similar servers to spawn him on. What I used to do is if I was in desperate need of an Anni and i got the "Sojs sold to vendors" message I would idle in the game overnight and usually by morning he would've spawned.

4. SirDooFuss

SirDooFuss IncGamers Member

If you really must have an anni your best bet is in the trade forums here. Go with somebody who's been around a while and you should be okay.

Good luck!

5. Arutha

Arutha IncGamers Member

I think there is a thread in the community forum that talks about mirc and the alliance. after reading that i got onto irc last week for the first time and in that week i snagged myself 6 anni's in 5 days( dont have multiple cd keys like most the other people on irc).

6. Pherdnut

Pherdnut IncGamers Member

Don't you have to pay out SoJs to get in though? Seems kind of pricey for ladder.

7. Arutha

Arutha IncGamers Member

8 nl sojs per alliance run or like alot of the people in there you can just wait till a server starts selling, get in there and set up camp for a day or two.