Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

D Clone Problems

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by oodjob, Oct 17, 2006.

1. oodjob

oodjob IncGamers Member

D Clone Problems

Now either i am just retarded and its common sense or the game messed up but when d clone walks the earth, can you leave game and rejoin? First time d clone showed up and i got off my hdin and came back with smiter but i was too late. Second time i was on some crappy char and d clone shows up again, and its just me and 2 lowwwww level guys. We try to kill diablo but fail many times so i ask a friend to join but he says game is full. I tell him no, i made the game it can hold 8 people (which it was earlier) then 5 left and just me and 2 other guys still here but my friend still couldnt join cuz it said full. Finally i left to get smiter and try to join and game said full, even though one of the guys still in the game whispered me saying it wasnt- that no one had joined. Was this glitch? My first ecounter i could leave and rejoin. What happened?

2. RequiemDeath

RequiemDeath IncGamers Member

Sounds glitchy to me... As long as the game is permed, you should be able to leave and come back... Just make sure you wait a good 5 minutes or so before trying to do so... As for the games being full, I've seen this happen once, and I think it was just due to the game being unstable from the start... If it's any comfort, the game probably crashed soon after you left... If you hadn't left, it would've crashed sooner or later, giving you the infamous "Your Connection Has Been Interrupted" message...

I usually experience a good bit of lag, far beyond the normal b.net lag when DClone hunting... This is to be expected with the extreme payload on the servers... Not sure exactly how many games that any one server can hold, but I think it is around 4,000 or so... That is a lot of traffic, so some glitching is to be expected... Sorry it happened to you, especially after DClone walked... Normally this happens during the camping before hand...

But hey, at least more than likely, no one else got that anni! ^_~

*Requiem_Death

3. MapleBarb

MapleBarb IncGamers Member

not necessarily so because later someone else may have joined and gotten the anni. what I do when I get the full bug is wait a little while and then try joining again. Sometimes I still get the same bug, others I dont and I'm able to join the game.