D-Clone please help me

Metallica4life07

Diabloii.Net Member
D-Clone please help me

Noramlly i dont do this, but this is the first time i ever had him spawn. I got him to 1/2 life but cant seem to get any further. I really want to get my first anii charm but i need some help killing him. If anyone can hlep me please post and i will pm game name or else whisper me on b-net. *Metallica4life7 Thanks a lot.

Metallica4life07

Diabloii.Net Member
Metallica4life07 said:
Noramlly i dont do this, but this is the first time i ever had him spawn. I got him to 1/2 life but cant seem to get any further. I really want to get my first anii charm but i need some help killing him. If anyone can hlep me please post and i will pm game name or else whisper me on b-net. *Metallica4life7 Thanks a lot.
This is US East ladder btw please help there is a reward if you can help me get my first anni.

Metallica4life07

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks to those who offered their help. I managed to find someone willing to help after abour 20 minutes. This happened in a public game and my worst fear happened, someone else joined. I couldn't really do anything about it but just party and hope for the best. He actually helped quiet a bit and I gots my anni woot! Anyways sorry for posting this on here, but I don't have any friends on b-net and I needed someone to help me. Well I'm off to enjoy my charm. Bye all.

I'll trade u some of my friends on bnet. I got way too many lil buggers asking me for the price of this item or for a hell rush or for a free item. It gets kinda annoying, and half of em I have no idea how they got my acc name.

Metallica4life07

Diabloii.Net Member
Good-At-Trading said:
I'll trade u some of my friends on bnet. I got way too many lil buggers asking me for the price of this item or for a hell rush or for a free item. It gets kinda annoying, and half of em I have no idea how they got my acc name.
lol, I don't think I need any moocher buddies at the moment.