D Clone... And I'm Helpless...

slick4hire

Diabloii.Net Member
D Clone... And I'm Helpless...

:hanky:

Here I sit in a game right now, questing in hell a bit...

Meanwhile, the Diablo clone is in the cold plains where Bishibosh normally spawns laughing his @$$ off at me... He has resisted 4 full frontal assaults from me.

My level 75 summoner is no match for him. I have no PVH and my skellies just cant hold up to his fire spell.

Anyone have any suggestions that this summoner can do? I am trying to keep the game up BTW.

NeoHydragen

Diabloii.Net Member
Post your realm. Someone from the forum can probably come help you, and you'll probably still get to keep the charm

Dementia

Diabloii.Net Member
I've been wondering, whats the best character for soloing Diablo Clone? If someone can direct me to a guide to make this char, i'd really appreciate it, thanks.

myolosolo

Diabloii.Net Member
If you have revives, revive fire immune, If you are on east, i well help you kill him with my sorc, you can have the charm of course.

PM if you want help or wisper me *DarkLordVader

Wolfedude

Diabloii.Net Member
Supposedly the best for soloing the dclone is a FO/cold sorceress that has a wand of lower resistance on the weapon switch. I am currently building a Avenger paladin that might be able to solo him; not sure but gonna find out. If he can't, he sure can help other characters beat him.

slick4hire

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanx for the offers guys but my connection got interrupted and the game disappeared. The fire immunes worked well for the 5th siege, but only to distract him as they did no real damage.

Thanx again for the offers.

doubleOObubble

Diabloii.Net Member
A party with a BO'er, High Oak sage, might, fanaticism, conc auras along with a conviction. Then a LR necromancer and a high synergy Blizzard sorc - tears about the dc with little effort.

Oh, he asked what his lvl 75 summoner could do? Sorry :)

Corndog

Diabloii.Net Member
There has been other posts about good builds for DC. Basically a good crushing blow setup works very well solo.

emuporium

Diabloii.Net Member
crushing blow smiter tears him apart in an 8 player game faster than most otehr characters could do it in a 1 player :)

or any other crushing blow build, just smite always hits, and with dracul gloves, you've got plenty of life leech from life tap :)

WingBlade

Diabloii.Net Member
slick4hire said:
Thanx for the offers guys but my connection got interrupted and the game disappeared. The fire immunes worked well for the 5th siege, but only to distract him as they did no real damage.

Thanx again for the offers.
Slick next time, post your realm / acct name / game + pw... then you can prob get quicker help from the boards.

They are several who have given a hand whenever D-clone has shown up and the person needs help. And the general rule is, whoever is the game creator gets the ANNI... they are those who might be unscrupulous and steal the charm... but that is a chance u might have to take.

But if that happens, get the acct of the person who happens to join your game, their char name and such.

K till next time.......

Wing

STINGER

Diabloii.Net Member
Anyone on east is welcome to give me a holler I just like killing the SOB!!! Ill bring any character needed for the task!