Cyclone or no cyclone

flabergaster

Diabloii.Net Member
Cyclone or no cyclone

Im a pvp WW druid and i was wondering if i should max out cyclone (i cheaked skill planner and it absorbs 325 at lvl 27 which is what it would be at).should i max it or nothing in it and put the rest of my points in werewolf.

Thx for any suggestions.

memememe173

Diabloii.Net Member
I say 1 point (so lvl 8) because I could be the difference in a close duel but dosn't take many skill points to get. Unless you are in a very tight build skill point wise, I feel it is always good to have skills like Cyclone Armor, a sorc cold armor, the 4 barb passive etc. at a minimum of 1 point

Forcefeedback

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes I agree with meme, put one point in it and cast it with extra +skills. You can come back to it after maxing WW or spend the points elsewhere.

GIR

Banned
Forcefeedback said:
Yes I agree with meme, put one point in it and cast it with extra +skills. You can come back to it after maxing WW or spend the points elsewhere.
I've meant to ask this before, but does Cyclone Armor act like the Necromancer's Bone Armor? By that I mean, if 1 hit were to excede the Armor's life, would the Armor take all the damage from that hit?

If so, yeah, even 1 point in it will be useful in dueling against element users. It'll leave you that margin of error.

Kitriara

Diabloii.Net Member
Please god someone answer that last question, I've been wondering the answer to it since before I was born!!!

Well, maybe not that long, but seriously as a hardcore player it would be really worth it to know and no one can ever answer it.