Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Curse Voice?

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Hardcore Forum' started by Muggs, Jan 9, 2015.

1. Muggs

Muggs Clan Officer - US West Hardcore

I know most of us are using ventrillo/mumble/Teamspeak etc to communicate but that doesn't always work unless you have access to all those servers. I was running a mumble server up until recently but I decided to switch to curse voice since it is free and allows me talk across many games without having to give out my server information. It works very similar to skype but for gaming only and with s2 coming soon I think it really adds to playing games since chatting makes the time go by faster. Anyway if anyone else of you HC denizens happen to use Curse Voice add me I am MrMuggsly.

2. MikePatton

MikePatton Diabloii.Net Member

Would if you where in EU

3. Muggs

I figured I would give this another try since perhaps with the new season starting friday there might be more interest.

4. ZappaFan

ZappaFan Hardcore Moderator and America Trade Moderator

How many folks in the clan are using this? Way back long time ago before we had clans I bought a headset just for this reason but have never used it. I have a laptop next to my gaming rig I could probably use that for comm, right?

5. Muggs

I currently know of 5 people, including myself, who are using curse voice 4 of which are in the clan and one is in IncHCN. I was debating throwing a link in the MOTD so at least if we are grouped we can chat.

And yes you could use your other rig to chat or even use the same rig you are on since the program takes up very little resources.

ZappaFan likes this.