Currency conversion for dclone popping

Status
Not open for further replies.

kascca

Diabloii.Net Member
Currency conversion for dclone popping

Looking to convert some 40+ ber/jah to sojs. Paying @ 1:1. Although I would be happy to trade for small amounts, I would really like to make trades on a larger scale (wouldn't want to have to complete 40 mule trades in the next 5 days...:whistling: ).

Thanks all for looking.

Last edited:

wutevaplaya

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Currency conversion for dclone popping

I know you want a large trade but I have one that I will not be using if you want it. A jah would be nice!

I actually just found another one so I have 2 that I can give you. So Jah and Ber if you are willing to do that. Thanks.

Last edited:

kascca

Diabloii.Net Member

I know you want a large trade but I have one that I will not be using if you want it. A jah would be nice!

I actually just found another one so I have 2 that I can give you. So Jah and Ber if you are willing to do that. Thanks.
That sounds fine (I have equal amounts of Jahs), msg me when your online at *kasc or send mule. Cheers

Looking to convert some 40+ ber/jah to sojs. Paying @ 1:1. Although I would be happy to trade for small amounts, I would really like to make trades on a larger scale (wouldn't want to have to complete 40 mule trades in the next 5 days...:whistling: ).

Thanks all for looking.
Not to go OT, but noob question: but what are you gonna do with 40sojs? What are the odds that selling one will trigger dclone? i thought it was VERY rare

kascca

Diabloii.Net Member

Not to go OT, but noob question: but what are you gonna do with 40sojs? What are the odds that selling one will trigger dclone? i thought it was VERY rare
Honestly not very good, however the odds are better than the value of HR's on non ladder. I'm on my way to non ladder (first time since 1.09) and looking for something to do with these hr's besides letting them rot.

reddude

Diabloii.Net Member

2x soj for 2x jah? I've always wanted a dream sorc and I only have a few days to make her D:

gorash

Diabloii.Net Member

plz keep the spam out of here guys, this is a trading forum. posts like the ones above belong in either the OT stickys or the community forums.

Noite Escura

Diabloii.Net Member

Just Jahs and Bers or is there a chance you have a Lo and would be willing to trade for a SoJ?

wutevaplaya

Diabloii.Net Member

Ill send you a mule a little later tonight. Can I get 2 Jahs instead of the Ber and Jah?

kascca

Diabloii.Net Member

Just Jahs and Bers or is there a chance you have a Lo and would be willing to trade for a SoJ?
Sorry I have no Lo's for trade. I roll forts with every Lo I come across.

N.B. - thanks everyone so far for the trades. I have 2 Ber left.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.