Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Cubing Recipes

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Jerais, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Jerais

Jerais IncGamers Member

Cubing Recipes

Hey Guys,

First off, I HOPE this is the right place for this, if not please accept my condolences. My question regards cubing recipes, I had read the post located here: http://diablo2.diablowiki.net/Crafting_Recipes and "sorta" understand the concept. I've been playing D2 on and off since its release and am just now finally getting into creating items (Hopefully). I am hoping someone can lead me in the direction needed to create such things as the items with +2 skillers etc... The items listed on the noted site above, does not include specific instructions for the Skiller items. I realize these items are a completely random occurance, however, do I need to make blood items for specific +2 items or Safety items or?... See where I'm going with this?

Thanks again for taking the time to help out.

Jerais

2. droid

droid IncGamers Member

Re: Cubing Recipes

As you just said, its completely random. Any crafted item can have the same random mods as a rare of that type. +2 skills can occur on Amulets and Circlets, but you cant craft circlets, so any formula of amulet can create a skiller.

Keep in mind, though, that you need to be very high level to ensure that you have a chance to craft +2 Skills amulets every time.

3. Jerais

Jerais IncGamers Member

Thank you Droid for your quick reply, I often see people using items (for example) like 118/45 60lf Tiara. Is this just a 2 Socket Tiara and not a crafted "per say" item? And if I were to follow the guide posted above on how to create the amulets etc, blood or safety does not matter for the outcome of Skillers?

4. droid

droid IncGamers Member

I have no idea what a 118/45 60lf Tiara would be :) What LF...Lightning Find? Oh, life?

118/45 seems to imply 3 ED/IAS jewels. Rare tiaras can only get up to 2 sockets, so this would have to be a Jeweler's Tiara of the Squid socketed with 2 40/15s and a 38/15. You cannnot craft tiaras.

As for amulets, yes...every formula produces the same random mods. The only question is if you make a skiller, do you want a skiller with FCR (Caster) or % Block (Saftey) or LL and FRW (Blood)?

5. Jerais

Jerais IncGamers Member

Thanks again for your help and quick replies Droid, your feedback has been greatly appreciated.

6. djfriesen

djfriesen IncGamers Member

if you need any more information, check out arreatsummit.com. there you can find almost anything you need to know about the game.

7. Shanksie1337

Shanksie1337 IncGamers Member

even if some of it is wrong :)