Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Cubing question

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by dokhogg, Feb 21, 2004.

1. dokhogg

dokhogg IncGamers Member

Cubing question

I have this:

Cruel Balrog Blade
    One-Hand Damage: 47 to 237
    Two-Hand Damage: 173 to 372
    Durability: 100 of 100
    Required Dexterity: 87
    Required Strength: 185
    Required Level: 53
    Sword Class - Normal Attack Speed
    Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
    Item Level: 87
    Fingerprint: 0x8e7870d9
    +216% Enhanced Damage

If I do the 4 health+ruby+sword, will I get a sword of the leech of similar level? Or am I risking losing a rather powerful weapon for my level 59 Barb and getting something no where near as good? I would love a weapon like this with leech, but am afraid of turning a good sword into junk. Is it totally random, or will I get something similar but with leech?

thanks,
    dok

2. Crazy Runner Guy

Crazy Runner Guy IncGamers Member

The recipe will re-roll all the mods, thus you would lose your cruel and turn the sword to junk.

What kind of barb are you making and what level is he? I may have a sword for him. Post your email please.

crg

3. dokhogg

dokhogg IncGamers Member

Until I started looking at this forum I just played single player on the comp and never even put any points into WW. I basically just evened things out since I figured you never know when you will need a certain skill, rather than put a ton into one. Hence, I die a lot! Most of my points have gone to double swing, sword mastery, axe mastery, etc. He's a level 59 Barb, just getting ready for NM Crystalline passage. He was at level 52 and I've spent the last couple of weeks doing nothing but MFing trying to build up exp and find decent stuff.

I've gotten a few decent swords and armor from the giveaways and trades, but still, anything will help! I'm also saving all my uniques, sets, and decent stuff that doesn't work so well with a Barb to giveaway once I get a decent amount. I have completed a few sets that I won't use. So far most of it will be to help people who are starting a new character and want some help at the lower to mid levels.

I'm jonjubjub on yahoo chat, and my email is

[email protected]

dok

4. Crazy Runner Guy

Crazy Runner Guy IncGamers Member

Mule sent, let me know when you get it so I can delete it.

crg

5. dokhogg

dokhogg IncGamers Member

Thanks a lot...I already had most of the IK stuff, but it is still greatly appreciated! It'l end up in my own little giveaway thread when I get enough to make my own thread worthwhile!

dok