cubing grand charms?

EmergE492

Diabloii.Net Member
cubing grand charms?

ive been wondering if this is possible on non-ladder and how do you do it?

thanks in advandce

ericbres

Diabloii.Net Member
I am on the ladder ... but would be interested to know how the cubing turned out?
Any decent items?
What can I expect as a lvl 76 Sorc?

Fearox

Diabloii.Net Member
EmergE492 said:
ive been wondering if this is possible on non-ladder and how do you do it?

thanks in advandce
Put three perfect gems of whatever type in the cube together with a charm. Press the magic button. This works in ladder, non-ladder, hardcore, softcore and all possible combinations of them.

I've got a bunch of skillcharms with or without other mods as well as small 7 mf-charms, 290 poison, 100 poison and 5 all res-charms. It works with jewels too.

simplyLost

Diabloii.Net Member
indeed.. it is possible.. and always has been.. i know i rolled some nice max damage sc back in 1.09.. they were very secksi..

-Lost

D'Shay

Diabloii.Net Member
super sweet! I had no idea, but now im gonna spend a whole ton on gems to upgrade some charms, thanks guys

Lord Chaos

Diabloii.Net Member
Saint_Hanibal said:
Its a great guide, clears up alot of things...but if you're just looking for a good charm and you can use any of the good ones, then find the highest that allows all of them...while it decreases the chance of finding a specific prefix/suffix, it increases the chance of getting something useful.

Lord Chaos

Diabloii.Net Member
Saint_Hanibal said:
Its a great guide, clears up alot of things...but if you're just looking for a good charm and you can use any of the good ones, then find the highest that allows all of them...while it decreases the chance of finding a specific prefix/suffix, it increases the chance of getting something useful.

Ifrit18

Banned
I never cube any good grand charms.

Now small charms.... I *always* cube 7% mf small charms ALL the time.

I've cubed like 6 7% mf small charms in last 2 days.