Cubed me a JAH!!!!!!

Oblivion

Diabloii.Net Member
Cubed me a JAH!!!!!!

Lately I've been doing a lot of rune and gem runs for cubing........now heres the prize so far:

JAH!!!!!!!

Finally after a few days of cubing....and running......

now to cube up to a ZOD (Maybe never...maybe tomorow :innocent: )

I might stop at JAH for a while since its a very useful rune...may make Enigma later or get a BER and make Chains of Honor........BTW what would be the best armor to make it out of? :clap:

I'm so happy! Beer is on me guys. :buddies: :yep:

nikstone

Diabloii.Net Member
I am happy for you. :clap:

I have also the plan to cube up to a zod.
I just wonder how many months this will take... :scratch:

Oblivion

Diabloii.Net Member
From my experience......it will take a while.

I'm only up to JAH...so its slowwwwww

but then again i had lots of mid level runes in 1.09

buster

Diabloii.Net Member
Wow :surprise: you must have had 1000's of mid level runes, because it takes (128) Ists to cube just (1) Jah. If I cubed every single rune that I've collected in 1.09 and 1.10 I would only get up to an Ohm :(

DVAlan

Diabloii.Net Member
The countess has a great chance of dropping runes-up to ist is what the best she can drop is though.

Nacaa

Diabloii.Net Member
I know the feeling Chaos. You should have seen me when I cubed that Thul rune.

Oblivion: Why do you say "I am only at Jah". Thats is 10 runes higher than I have been :p

strijdje

Diabloii.Net Member
nice cube there :thumbsup: but then again even if u want a enigma, u still need a ber, so good luck to you :lol:

robin

chaos said:
I cubed an Eth. I was ecstatic. I'll get that zod one day.
ETH!!! u r teh 1337!!11oneone
One day I hope to get my 3rd El rune and get that ever elusive Eld Rune....
'Steel' WILL BE MINE!!!!!

Sam

Btw, grats on the Jah. Where did you run to get the runes? I am trying to get my paws on Ber at the moment and am having NO luck with runes at all. I tried Countess and Hephasto but they aren't co-operating.

sunbearie

Diabloii.Net Member
Countess can't drop an Ber, best if you try running WSK in Hell instead. Just read another thread on the stats forum. We need abt 5000ists to cube a zod!!! sheesh, better start cubing fast...

Snake

Diabloii.Net Member
sunbearie said:
Countess can't drop an Ber, best if you try running WSK in Hell instead. Just read another thread on the stats forum. We need abt 5000ists to cube a zod!!! sheesh, better start cubing fast...
Nope, you need 512 ists to cube up a zod.

ShriekingWillow

Diabloii.Net Member
DVAlan said:
The countess has a great chance of dropping runes-up to ist is what the best she can drop is though.
Believe me, I've done my fair share of Countess runs. I ran her for about a week to finally cube up to a Vex rune for a Heart of the Oak. And that was starting off with a couple Mals, Fals, Lums, etc...

I can't imagine running her with the idea of cubing up to a Jah. Would take months...at least. If not years. Hence my original question, where exactly did the material to cube up to a Jah come from?

sunbearie said:
I wasn't going for a Ber off Countess, hoping for Lo or something similar to help me get to Ber.
And yes, cubing one is damned hard!
Sam

DeathMaster

Diabloii.Net Member
I heard act4 River of Flame is good place for runes. I had no good luck there, but it is lvl85 area, so running River of flame in hell shouldn't be bad idea.

edit: almost all my good runes were dropped from act5. So WSK maybe good place if you can run there fast.

strijdje

Diabloii.Net Member
Boddah_khan said:
Jeez, I've been cubing since the patch came out and am only up to a Mal... Congratulations though!
i already got 6 mals just from the hellforge in hell:scratch: maybe u should try that?

good luck anywayz

robin

lone_wolf

Diablo: IncGamers Member
for rune hunts the countess hellforge and the wraight type monster are the best bet to get some relativly rare runes.

of course the best way to get a few high runes are to make a lot of chars and then hope for the best at hell forge in hell.

item level 85 areas is also a good place to be.

got a lum a few days ago in the pit.

nothing uber but nice anyway.

Uzziah

Diabloii.Net Member
Oblivion said:
Finally after a few days of cubing....and running......

now to cube up to a ZOD (Maybe never...maybe tomorow :innocent: )
If you cubed a Jah in a few days at 128 Ist to make a Jah the you only have 386 Ist to go in order to get that Zod. Maybe you will be lucky and get the countess to drop a rune higher then Ist. She can drop up to Lo on her item drops.

Question: are you running the countess on players 1,2 or 3?

players 1 is besty for countess, i have no evidence to back i up, but a few days ago there was a coutness thread tht expalined it all, but p1 id definitly the best for countess rune runs, and is much quicker.