Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Cube with 3P gems or trade?

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by dokhogg, Mar 30, 2004.

1. dokhogg

dokhogg IncGamers Member

Cube with 3P gems or trade?

So I gambled this tonight from Gheed:

Rose Branded Amulet of Twister
    Required Level: 48
    Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
    Item Level: 73
    Fingerprint: 0xd93bdc07
    +3 to Combat Skills (Paladin Only)
    Level 2 Twister (25/25 Charges)

Shall I take 3 P Gems and cube until I get something for my Barb, or trade? I have no idea what trade values are. Is it worth a bunch of gems until I get something better or try and trade and hope I don't get taken?

dok

2. usamahanas

usamahanas IncGamers Member

about the ammy, may be someone need it uregently, so you can trade it to him otherwise the ammy isn't worth anything, because the other mode on it sucks(second mode can be life, FCR, up to 35%mf...etc)
    and about cubing an ammy, this is not a good thing, you'll loose your Pgems for nothing. I suggest tha you invest your Pgems to cube Skiller (make sure that the origin GC has high Ilvl)

3. WhiskeyJack

WhiskeyJack IncGamers Member

it's not that great, even with the +3...if it had been all skills, or had a better additional mod, then it might have worked ok. As for cubing- if you don't want to waste pgems, save up all your cruddy rings that you come across, and cube them for ammy (3 rings = 1 ammy, or 3 ammys = 1 ring). It may get you what you want faster.

cheers!

4. Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast IncGamers Member

I always see many poeple talking about cubing skillers.. Am i the only one who cubes small charms only? They give me lots of 18-20 life charms 6 or 7 mf charms and plenty of resist charms, i like all of them more than the average skill charm i think

5. usamahanas

usamahanas IncGamers Member

right, small charms r also my favourite to cube, and as you sayed they r :drool:
    although skillers r for most ppl more attractive, just watch the trade thread when somebody has skillers for trade.
    Also one more point small charms r some way easier to find than skiller with the right skills for you.