Cube recipe to upgrade set items?

jeruninja

Diabloii.Net Member
Cube recipe to upgrade set items?

I see a formula for uniques, and for rares. Is it possible to upgrade set, crafted, magic items also? If so what are the formulas...

jeruninja

Diabloii.Net Member
I dont see formulas for set and crafted. Was wondering if they were included in other formulas or if they were left out. Basically, seeing as I am pretty noobiliscious, I would like someone to just spell out the answer for me :)

does the unique or rare upgrade formula work with set, crafted, magic items. If so, which one goes with which?

I appreciate your help as always :)

IronCrown

Diabloii.Net Member
afaik, no upgrades on sets, only rares and uniques. Would be nice to upgrade sets and get new set bonusses?

herobomberman

Diabloii.Net Member
jeruninja said:
I dont see formulas for set and crafted. Was wondering if they were included in other formulas or if they were left out.
you cant do it im afraid. no formulas were created for do such a thing.

although, for crafted, just use the elite version of the magic itesm needed :)

ps:suiling, an answer wouldve made your reponse a lot less rude, especially since you ask questions that are just as easily answered thru teh same page/website.

jeruninja

Diabloii.Net Member
Suiling said:
:rant:
Here they are

Just look at the very top there and scroll any portal you like. :wink3:

thanks Suiling, my bad...i'm not being clear enough.

I want to know if i can upgrade a normal set, crafted, magic items up to exceptional or elite using the cube, like i can for uniques or rares

bill_n_opus

Diabloii.Net Member
wangnala said:

but alas, my understanding that links to MODS are not allowed on this forum...
True with the possible exception of Phrozen Keep mods ... like Brother Laz's mods and such. IIRC, Phrozen Keep is an official affiliated site with this one ...

Thyiad

Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian
IIRC you can upgrade Goldwrap etc. Bear in mind if you use mods to up the set items, you won't be able to trade/MP here.

Llathias

Banned
wangnala said:
There's at least one MOD for SP that can upgrade v1.10 sets Normal>>Exceptional>>Elite (but I have not personally tried this MOD)...
It's fully compatable with v1.10
I'm pretty sure that it'd fall under the category of "cheats/hacks" (no links, no discussion, no trade/MP/giveaway) since it's something that
1. Cannot be done in any way in unmodded D2X.
2. It significantly changes the game (ie. not only a visual effect like the RRM)
3. Most probably has other unacceptable features.

I'd also expect it to cause problems in ATMA.

nex

Diabloii.Net Member
Llathias said:
I'm pretty sure that it'd fall under the category of "cheats/hacks"
I'm pretty sure that it'd fall under the category of mods. Mod != cheat. It would be breaking of rules if someone MPed/traded while using this mod, but I really don't see how it would fall under "cheats/hacks" category. It would be just another mod, like Eastern sun, Median, etc, etc. People really need to relax with this "omg it's hack" attitude.

/rant off