Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

CTA And Items That Grant Auras.

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by gibsonSG, Sep 25, 2006.

1. gibsonSG

gibsonSG IncGamers Member

CTA And Items That Grant Auras.

I've got my dreamdin up and running and had a question or two 'bout CTA and how it works with the auras. When I use battle command (the +skill warcry), I hear the dream aura "sizzle" as if it were "turning on" again and wondered if that meant that the auras granted by the items were getting the +skill bonus too. If so, is it both of 'em getting the bonus (i.e. (15 + 1) + (15 + 1) = 32)? I know it gives battle orders the bonus, so I always do that before I BO so I get even MORE life, I just wondered if it happens to work with my stacked DREAM-granted auras.

2. bkwong

bkwong IncGamers Member

Yes, it gives +1 skill to your Dream auras.

3. gibsonSG

gibsonSG IncGamers Member

SICK. I wonder how much damage total that would add - 'cuz I'm DEFINATELY gonna do BC everytime before I BO and switch back...

4. gorash

gorash IncGamers Member

afaik, dream / dragon auras can't stack with bc / bo as they will only stack when worn aka lvl 30 hs when 2x dreams are worn or lvl 30 hf when 2x dragons are used.

5. mumba

mumba Banned

+ skills DO NOT add to the level of the aura given by dream, hoj or any other aura giving item.

So u can have +70 to all skills, and u will still have a lvl 30 hs from the dual dreams. So whoever told u that the +1 from the warcry adds to the dream hs is completely and utterly misinformed.