CS-Java lvl49

KremBanan

Diabloii.Net Member
CS-Java lvl49

Im thinking of the idea of making a CS-Java for lvl 49 dueling and need some pointers/advice.
Im not sure where to begin, Im trying to make it as much 'my build' as possible. But I have come to the conclusion that I need some help. I dont want a complete guide, just some pointers in the right direction would be much appriciated. What uniques is a 'must', what rares should I try to get hold of and what are the keywords for this build?

Hoping for some input.

Regards,
KremBanan

nickedoff

Diabloii.Net Member
'Titan's Revenge', 'Lightning Facet', 'Four socketed monarch', 'Four socketed lifer armor'

Stuff as many facets as you can into armor/shield. I'm not positive on the helmet...probably a circlet, I guess.

Titan's is the only weapon you'll need as you aren't a "true" (57) MLD and can't use CTA on your switch...but you might want to get an up'd Riphook or something for slow from a ways off.

Wuben

Diabloii.Net Member
Titan's is your only option.

Consider using: 15/15 deflecting shield, Valk wing, ridiculous amount of FRW.

DarkMousy

Diabloii.Net Member
Optimal cs v all gear @ lvl 49:

helm: Valk wing with res/dex jewel or 08 gaze with res/dex jewel
ammy: imp brow
weap: eth titans
armour: 60/60 ias/res dusk of the whale
shield: artisan's tower of deflect with 2x res/dex jewels and 1x 15/15 ias/res
gloves: 2/20 jav with stats
belt: rare with fhr/str/res/life or 15 dr% string of ears
rings: 1x raven 1x soj
boots: best classic rares you can get

or you could go the damage route:

helm: Valk wing with res/dex jewel
ammy: imp brow
weap: +6 jav/45 ias magical javs
armour: 20/20 facet dusk of whale
shield: artisan's tower of deflect with 2x 15/15 ias/res and 1x 5/5
gloves: 3/20 jav
rings: raven/soj
belt: rare with fhr/res/str/life
boots: best classic rares you can get

as for charms, consider jav skillers with frw and res/frw scs.

KremBanan

Diabloii.Net Member
Ok. Thanks for the input guys. But I have no idea what imp brow amulet is... is it another US massive duped item or another US massive duped bugged item??:grin:

nickedoff

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks for the input guys. But I have no idea what imp brow amulet is... is it another US massive duped item or another US massive duped bugged item??
Imp Brow is probably the 'worst' dupe; it's an amulet, req level 19 IIRC, with +2 zon/+2 barb and some of the following, I don't remember which: stats, res, life, dual leech