Cs Bowazon by lemonfish/rynke

rynke

Diabloii.Net Member
Cs Bowazon by lemonfish/rynke

Cs bowazon by lemonfish aka rynke


Introduction: Hi I’m Lemonfish and I’ve seen a few asking about a Bowazon for Cs, so here it is, i’ve tested it and it’s working like a charm imo. With this gear u can easily clear out Chaos in 8 player games.


Equipment:


Weap:
Faith gmb13+ because of dmg and ias from fana.

Armor:
fortitude because of ed, make it in mp for the cool look .

Gloves:
Laying of hands for the ed against demons and ias

Boots:
Wartravelers because of the dmg and stats

Belt:
Nosferatus for the ias and lifeleech

Rings:
Raven 20/Leech-res ring for dex, cbf(indispensable) and leech.

Amulet:
Cat’s for the ias and mods, there’s nothing not good for a bowazon on it.

Helm:
120/45 or Mavinas diadem with 15 ias-jwl(Cheap) for the ed and ias

On swith:
Harmony bow for vigor or CTA+lidless for crap bo, i prefer harmony, because u don't need bo.

Charms:
Torch, passive sk’s, anni and perhaps max/ar/life charms.

With this gear u get 95 ias which is enough for best frame with a 13+ fana.


Skill-distribution:

bowskills:

Multishot:
max lvl 23 with items – your main attack in chaos

Guided arrow:
lvl 1 – for Diablo and single targets

Strafe:
minimum 6 points with items. – For enemies standing in tight areas and diablo if u have something to tank dia, so u won't get hit by his red lightning.

Pre reqs: 2

Passive and magic skills:

Critical strike:
lvl 16 with items – Double dmg, no explanation necessary

pierce:
max it – U want to kill as many as possible as fast as u can right?

valk:
lvl 17 with items – meatshield

Pre req: 7

Rest in: critical strike, strafe, ga or freezing and cold arrow for physical imus


Stats:

Strenght: enough for gear

Dex: rest

Vita: base

Energy: base


Merc: act 2 nm offensive (might)

Wep:
Pride – conc aura for dmg

Armor:
Shaftstop – for 30 dr

Helm:
Gaze 8 ll and 20 dr – for lifeleech and dr


How to clear Chaos safe and fast:

Get to the entry of Chaos, then Multi away until u get to the tight "halls" and use strafe like crazy until u get to the end, start using multi again and go either left or right for the unique bosses:

Grand Vizier of Chaos at left: Place a decoy near where the Grand vizier will spawn, open the one zeal that doesn't trigger, then go over and open the trigger-zeal and start multishooting at all the ghosts.

Lord De Sies in the middle: Place a decoy near where Lord De sies will spawn and go open zeal, then run to kill him and his minions from safe distance, let merc and valk be your meatshield

Infector of Souls at right: Place a decoy where the Infector will spawn and open the one that doesn't trigger the minions and go open the trigger and make valk and merc tank so u can multishoot from a safe distance. (make sure merc has max fireres)

Against diablo himself u will throw a decoy where he spawns and cast valk where he spawns, if you can get your merc and valk to tank him then go ahead and use strafe, but make sure not to get hit by his red thunder. If u wanna do a bit more safe use guided arrow, so u can move around.

Thx for reading.

Let the flame begin :devil:
 

SpaceFalcon

Diabloii.Net Member
Guided level 1 for diablo?
6 strafe?
Multi maxed?

I would have to disagree completly on this, I would go the lines along of

15 multi
20 strafe
1 guided

15 because the 5 points really are sorta a waste not like you're gaining damage.
 

windwingwind

Diabloii.Net Member
I agree with SpaceFalcon. Even 1 base point in Multi (effective ~12) is enough.

Ppl using 160/60 can free up the belt and use razortail then freeing up more skill point :shocked:
 

emar

Diabloii.Net Member
rynke said:
Armor:
fortitude because of ed, make it in mp for the cool look .
That ^^ squicked me. MP spawn with 3os only. Nobody has a MP Fort...

Regardless, the light plate look on a zon is nasty. Twitch armor look FTW!
 

rynke

Diabloii.Net Member
emar said:
That ^^ squicked me. MP spawn with 3os only. Nobody has a MP Fort...

Regardless, the light plate look on a zon is nasty. Twitch armor look FTW!
haha i'm just used to say mp with hdin, that's the reason, I meant the ap ;>

And no it's cool :p
 

rynke

Diabloii.Net Member
SpaceFalcon said:
Guided level 1 for diablo?
6 strafe?
Multi maxed?

I would have to disagree completly on this, I would go the lines along of

15 multi
20 strafe
1 guided

15 because the 5 points really are sorta a waste not like you're gaining damage.
U've misunderstand.

u should have 23 point in multi WITH items, then u get max arrows and won't waste any mana.

And 6 into strafe with items, because then u get your 10 targets. And then u can max it after the rest is done.
 

crawlingdeadman

Diabloii.Net Member
in an eight player game how many straffes does it take in the tight areas? say vs 3 venom lords and 4 or 5 of the stormcasters? how long do you take to clear sanc? "get to the entry" do yo walk or have a sorc tele for you? what kinda damage are you puting out? one more question how many hits of what to kill diablo in 8 player?

i prefer to put my decoy a ways behind where somethings gonna spawn so it turns away from me and kills decoy before coming at me, this gives me more hits in w/o any danger to me/valk/merc.

Edit: ugh i just did a solo chaos when i was thinking of questions and i still dont see how you pure bowas use guided to kill D. granted mines low but with the zon i maxed it on. it still took far too long. this time i died when i accidently strafed and my merc bit it while tanking...and yes he's equipped well enough to not have to worry about it.

Edit2: you dont have to count just have a full quiver before and look how many it takes afterwards. and i was just wondering a general number of strafes like it takes 2 or it takes 10.
 

rynke

Diabloii.Net Member
crawlingdeadman said:
in an eight player game how many straffes does it take in the tight areas? say vs 3 venom lords and 4 or 5 of the stormcasters? how long do you take to clear sanc? "get to the entry" do yo walk or have a sorc tele for you? what kinda damage are you puting out? one more question how many hits of what to kill diablo in 8 player?

i prefer to put my decoy a ways behind where somethings gonna spawn so it turns away from me and kills decoy before coming at me, this gives me more hits in w/o any danger to me/valk/merc.
about the strafes: u can't say, the dmg is random.

Get to the entry: about 20-30 sec i guess.

About diablo in 8pg: ehh, really don't count my arrows :p but it'll take time, bowaz aren't the fastest bosskillers.
 

SpaceFalcon

Diabloii.Net Member
The thing that really bugs me about strafe is that it locks you in the spot you are shooting this is a big problem when D fires his red thing at you.

My only hope is valk to survive that powerfull blast she can stand her ground at norm/nm but in hell she dies kinda quick.
 

rynke

Diabloii.Net Member
SpaceFalcon said:
The thing that really bugs me about strafe is that it locks you in the spot you are shooting this is a big problem when D fires his red thing at you.

My only hope is valk to survive that powerfull blast she can stand her ground at norm/nm but in hell she dies kinda quick.
that's why u use guided arrow in that case :)
 

crawlingdeadman

Diabloii.Net Member
SpaceFalcon said:
The thing that really bugs me about strafe is that it locks you in the spot you are shooting this is a big problem when D fires his red thing at you.

My only hope is valk to survive that powerfull blast she can stand her ground at norm/nm but in hell she dies kinda quick.
the only time i try to strafe vs him is if he's runing toward me from far enough away that i can strafe then dodge otherwise it's guided....but honestly after having a couple zon makes under my belt i think i'd rather spend points in charged strike (and possibly a synergy) as a boss killer than attempt guided again.
 

rynke

Diabloii.Net Member
crawlingdeadman said:
but how? if you're walking in a straght line only killing what gets in your way it takes longer than 30 seconds.
maybe a bit longer, i haven't really paid so much attention about time, all u do is strafe a couple a shots and you're clear, usually.
 
Top