Crushing blow

DANIEL3RD

Diabloii.Net Member
Crushing blow

If my summoner wears Guillames helm, Beast, gore boots, steel rend gloves and Duress does all the the crushing blow, a total of 60% become inherited by my skeletons. And if so does this get added on top of the crushing blow if I make my skeletons out of Urders?

Or would I be better off going with items that give +skills?

FrostBurn

Diabloii.Net Member
No.

No. (Urdars are Urdars, skellies are skellies, there is no such thing as an Urdar skeleton).

Yes.

MrNecro

Banned
Dont try to hit the ubers by yourself: first you miss them because you lack of attack rating. Second you will die fast.... :)

DANIEL3RD

Diabloii.Net Member
MrNecro said:
Dont try to hit the ubers by yourself: first you miss them because you lack of attack rating. Second you will die fast.... :)
No I would raise the skeletons in Pindles garden and then use them together with my might merc and clay golem to kill the Urders. The killed Urders I would then rasie as skeletons which I thought would then also attack with crushing blow as they have that to begin with. But i guess I was mistaken.

RealmOftheWolf

Diabloii.Net Member
DANIEL3RD said:
No I would raise the skeletons in Pindles garden and then use them together with my might merc and clay golem to kill the Urders. The killed Urders I would then rasie as skeletons which I thought would then also attack with crushing blow as they have that to begin with. But i guess I was mistaken.
they dont inherit the monsters mods jus ure skill mods. get +skills its best way.

RealmOftheWolf

Diabloii.Net Member
thefranklin said:
How easy it would be if Skellies inherited CB. 16 CB skellies on anyone would drop it haha.
add Crushing blow to skeles and HELL will seem like nitemare or perhaps normal. Maybe 15% at 20 and 30% at 40 lol hmmm suggest it to blizz then picket there headquaters till they do.

kaervek

Diabloii.Net Member
DANIEL3RD said:
What you can do is revive the Urders, then you'll get the benefit of their (somewhat dumber) crushing blow. Useful on bosses, but you'll need a teleport item to effectively move them around any sort of obstacle or corner.