Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Crushing blow

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Origin, Mar 30, 2004.

1. Origin

Origin IncGamers Member

Crushing blow

I'm wondering how this works. Can you get crushing blow multiple times on the same enemy? And will it take a % off the enemies max hp or current hp?

2. alainpp66

alainpp66 IncGamers Member

Yes, it can be triggered multiple times on the same enemy. (Once for every hit you make. If you have more than 1 source, the % is just added together to determine the chance)

It takes a % off the Current Hp.

The General Strat Forum sticky has a lot more info on the subject if you need it.

3. PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy IncGamers Member

This is not how i understand it
    If there is more than one CB item,the % is not added,it doesn't stack;the server checks the odds for each item separately one after the other one;if the CB of one item works (owing to its odds),then the CB is applied to calculate the dmg;for instance:i have boots with CB=10 % and a helm with CB=15 %;the server checks the odds of the boots;if the odds fail,then it checks the odds of the helm;if the odds don't fail,then CB is applied;otherwise CB doesn't work (and this is calculated for each frame)

And it takes 1/8 off the current hp for a normal monster and 1/10 for a unique monster (baal ,mephisto,pindle,etc)

4. Deathwing

Deathwing Banned

It's 1/4 on a normal monster with a melee weapon and 1/8 on a Champ/unique/boss.

If you have more then 1 item, the %s will be added together and then 1 check will be made.