Crush

mudvaynefan

Diabloii.Net Member
Crush

Since you guys are giving great relationship advice, i thought i would also seek help from here.

Well, theres this girl i like, shes the most beautiful thing ive ever seen, my legs shake when she walks by, and i just want to cry when she says "Hi" I really think i am in love with her, i mean, shes just too beautiful, and so perfect for me. But theres one problem, well im 14 and shes well...she 7. Before you guys tell me its not going to work because of the age difference, I really do love her, and it will work, but theres only one more thing, shes my sister.

PLEASE HELP!

mudvaynefan said:
Since you guys are giving great relationship advice, i thought i would also seek help from here.

Well, theres this girl i like, shes the most beautiful thing ive ever seen, my legs shake when she walks by, and i just want to cry when she says "Hi" I really think i am in love with her, i mean, shes just too beautiful, and so perfect for me. But theres one problem, well im 14 and shes well...she 7. Before you guys tell me its not going to work because of the age difference, I really do love her, and it will work, but theres only one more thing, shes my sister.

PLEASE HELP!
:lol: :lol: :lol: Good one! :thumbsup:

mudvaynefan said:

PLEASE HELP!
:lol: :lol: :lol: Good one! :thumbsup:

Call her a hussy and storm out in a pissy fit.

Anakha1

Banned
You know a friend once told me that he liked to sleep with anything that moved... but personally I figure... why limit yourself?

Starfishied

Diabloii.Net Member
I've heard from a tabloid somewhere about a bro and sis got married. It's a little bit freaky though. Oh yeah, I love my siblings, but I just never thought of marring them or something.

[hijacking] Damn, these kinds of thread just gotta stop somewhere. [/hijacking]

Necrolestes

Diabloii.Net Member
Don't feed the trolls!

I hope to all that is right in the universe that this is just a trolling thread and not a serious request for help. This may be tongue-in-cheek but I wouldn't count on the admins seeing it that way.

Sorry to be a killjoy but really, that is just too an inflammatory topic (potential incest, not to mention extremely underage participation on both parties' parts).

mudvaynefan

Diabloii.Net Member
eh... i really didnt want to cause any uncomfortableness (is that even a word) it was all in fun, mods, im sorry if it wasnt appropriate, if need be, ill edit/take down this thread, again my apologies.

mvf

simplyLost

Diabloii.Net Member
mm.. if you can't keep it in your pants.. keep it in the family.. nothing wrong with a family tree that looks more like a stick.. is there?

-Lost