Crossdressing party

LonghornRob

Diabloii.Net Member
Crossdressing party

I went to a crossdressing party last night... and it was AWESOME. There was about 50 or so people there, and most of them were dressed in clothes of the opposite clothes, including me. Once there is a compiled list of images I'll post the link up here. Yes that's right, you will all see me(and my friends) in a dress. And you will love it.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
Clothes of the opposite clothes?

My wife got me into drag once and she said it's the hottest I've ever looked. Still not sure how to take that.

LonghornRob

Diabloii.Net Member
dondrei said:
Clothes of the opposite clothes?

My wife got me into drag once and she said it's the hottest I've ever looked. Still not sure how to take that.
Oh yeah, clothes of the opposite sex. I often type the wrong words, and I don't always catch it.

I had eyeliner and lip liner on, I think. That's what I told it was anyway. No wig, I didn't have time to find one. I did have a sweet purse, though. I even managed to have a girl make out with me for a few minutes. I'm not sure what the hell her problem was, or how she could've possibly been attracted to me dressed like that.

Yaboosh

Diabloii.Net Member
Why choose a theme that forces women into non-sexy clothes? Talk about missing the point...

LonghornRob

Diabloii.Net Member
Yaboosh said:
Why choose a theme that forces women into non-sexy clothes? Talk about missing the point...
Because a woman chose it. It was her birthday party and she felt it was a great idea. Personally I find it a lot more embarrassing for a guy to dress as a girl than the other way around. Some of the girls did go all out for it, though. One girl, who sports a D cup, binded herself down to where it looked like she had no breasts at all.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
Yaboosh said:
You've obviously never seen the music video for Man I Feel Like A Woman...

LunarSolaris

Diabloii.Net Member
Sounds like a great idea for a party.

And yes... it's harder for a man to crossdress than a woman because of the rigid gender roles in the vast majority of wester societies. It's much easier for women to bend the rules than for men.

Still though, glad you had fun. Sounds like it was.

WildBerry

Diabloii.Net Member
dondrei said:
Gib pix plz!

LonghornRob said:
One girl, who sports a D cup, binded herself down to where it looked like she had no breasts at all.
Now this makes me nod in agreement with Yaboosh. Missing the point, definitely. :smiley:

To be quite honest, I find cross-dressing (and the fixation found in some famous world literature classics for it) a fascinating concept. I find the change a person can go over very interesting. Only reason I haven't tried it (I wouldn't probably do it in public, though) is that I've yet to find anyone who would both have no qualms in doing the makeover and would have the ample skill - if I opt to do it, I don't want it to leave a bitter taste just because it was ineptly executed - which is exactly the reason I don't do it myself.

Just to be the damn biblicalist, why do you think the Bible is so negative about cross-dressing? dondrei, here's looking at you. I would be delighted if Sokar could pay the time to answer this as well.

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
I would try it but I can't seem to find pumps that don't make my thighs look chunky.

myleftfoot

Diabloii.Net Member
LonghornRob said:
I went to a crossdressing party last night... and it was AWESOME. There was about 50 or so people there, and most of them were dressed in clothes of the opposite clothes, including me. Once there is a compiled list of images I'll post the link up here. Yes that's right, you will all see me(and my friends) in a dress. And you will love it.
Why would that be better than a party without the crossdressing?

This is a bit like, "I just had sex with a man and it's AWESOME". That makes you gay.