Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

crossbow zons

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by harley98, Sep 10, 2006.

1. harley98

harley98 IncGamers Member

crossbow zons

i know that a vast majority of zons use bows vise crossbows, because bows are just plain faster. well i wanted something different, so i made a silence collossus crossbow strafeing zon and i'm haveing a blast with her. she's not fast but then she is'nt slow either. i like my big cannon and i'm thinking about making a botd collossus xbow or maybe another runeword xbow when i get the runes but thats down the road. what unique or runeword xbow do you use and what bow skill do you use with it?

2. Evrae Altana

Evrae Altana IncGamers Member

If I were to make a crossbowazon, I'd use the good old Burrito Cannon with Multishot and Guided. It may have lost some of its power due to Guided no longer being able to pierce, but it's still powerful.

3. YogiRat

YogiRat IncGamers Member

There is nothing quite like strafeing with a Silence. Archers, gloams, OKs, etc., just stop in their tracks, blinded, waiting to be dispatched.

4. nickedoff

nickedoff IncGamers Member

I'd up a burrito and go to town.

5. Wmeredith

Wmeredith IncGamers Member

Seconded...

6. superdave

superdave IncGamers Member

that is the one zon that i like to load up with poison damage...a strafe or two and i wander around popping chests and looking under rocks...sometimes there are one or two baddies left by the time i am done...not that often though.

7. harley98

harley98 IncGamers Member

silence has always been one of my favorite runewords, so many nice mods. and it works very good with a crossbow.

the damage per bolt you can get from a faith colossus or gorgon crossbow makes it one wickedly sweet cannon. its got to be the cannon of cannons. fast, accurate, a lot of damage per bolt.

a harmony gorgon crossbow is another nice piece of work, even though it lacks some ias.