Critique my FO/ES sorc

Psykaft

Diabloii.Net Member
Critique my FO/ES sorc

i quit playing 4 months ago in the middle of building this sorc, so i kind of dont trust myself on whats good and whats not anymore heh.

Armor: 5/-5 glad bane (didnt need resists off coh and liked the fhr / dmg reduce / cbf / psn length reduction)
Helm: rare circ 5/-5, 19 dex, 19 res, 2 sorc, 20 fcr
amy: wraith collar (18 dex, 21 life, 22 res, 2 sorc, 10 fcr)
rings: 2 eturns for the mana (31 life, 71 mana, 15 res, 10 fcr)
belt: spider
weapon: 32/-5 fathom
shield: 5/-5 Stormshield i want max block and dr isnt bad
gloves: magefists
Boots: eth treks (psn res and fhr)

10 cold gcs w/ life
anni
life/mana scs

LvL 90
skills:
20 teleken
10 eshield 75% eshield
20 ice bolt
20 cold mast
20 orb
1 pt in some other things

stats
enough str and dex
no vit
rest energy ( i figured more mana is better since 1 pt in energy is more mana than 1 pt of vit is for life, and more mana will be taken when im hit than life)

Some info:
86%fhr bp
110% fcr bp
good res's
35%dr
max block
1.2k orb
prolly 1kish life and 1.6kish mana or something around there

i know FO gets ownd by absorb (not absorb%) but im ok with that, this is for killing bone necs and ww sins.

no2fakeshakes

Diabloii.Net Member
imo, take out 2x eagleturns and wirefleece and use vipermagi (mal or 5/5) and 2x sojs

consider getting a memory staff for prebuff

'22'Souljah

Diabloii.Net Member
Psykaft said:
i know FO gets ownd by absorb (not absorb%) but im ok with that, this is for killing bone necs and ww sins.
it'll do great vs necs
but it'll be extremely hard for you to kill a decent ww sin
here's why venom and open wounds goes directly through energy shield and you only have 1k life

Psykaft

Diabloii.Net Member
i had a ww sin and its suprising how badly max psn res and 50% psn lngth reduction can kill venom

if i took off the glad bain id have to pu on 3 more fhr cold gcs, lossing 90-100 life off lifer gcs, and 60 life off rings. I'd loose my cbf and pdlr all for some more mana and +3 skills. Also even though its only 20 dmg and mgc dmg reduction, after eshield it helps take no dmg to life.

just ran the numbers on switching armor/rings. My life went down by 250, mana went up by 280, dmg went up by 100. I think ill stay with what i got.

amob

Banned
cbf means nothing to a sorc....
with a es build mana > life anyway, so the rings are a gain.
it doesnt matter if you take a LITTLE damage to your hp, that is what its there for.
plus your goign to get an extra ~100 or more orb dmg

Psykaft

Diabloii.Net Member
being cold bothers me
and i dont see much of a gain either way.....i already have the stuff i posted so thats easier.

'22'Souljah

Diabloii.Net Member
Psykaft said:
i had a ww sin and its suprising how badly max psn res and 50% psn lngth reduction can kill venom

if i took off the glad bain id have to pu on 3 more fhr cold gcs, lossing 90-100 life off lifer gcs, and 60 life off rings. I'd loose my cbf and pdlr all for some more mana and +3 skills. Also even though its only 20 dmg and mgc dmg reduction, after eshield it helps take no dmg to life.

just ran the numbers on switching armor/rings. My life went down by 250, mana went up by 280, dmg went up by 100. I think ill stay with what i got.
if you packed psn length reduction i don't think the ww sin would heisitate to use 2 raven frosts