Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Critique Me Please

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by Dstarfelia, Sep 6, 2006.

1. Dstarfelia

Dstarfelia IncGamers Member

Critique Me Please

I Currently have a Level 80 Frozen Orb / Nova Sorse. She Has Maxed Frozen Orb, Ice bolt, Cold mastery, and 17 in Nova, and 2 in lightning mastery, and 1 in teleport. She i wearing Tals Armour, Goldwrap, Ali baba, Ryme Shield, 3 Ptopaz helm, Frostburns and Rite Of passage. A NagelRing, and a 17% Mf ring.
    I am looking for some suggestions for being able to survive easier so i can mephisto in hell. My merc has Insight, Guillaume's Face, And Spirit Forge Linked mail. Any suggestions? I am able to run the mausoleum but generaly I dont find much of anything there (Except My Tals Armour) And I would Really like to do council and mephisto runs. (in hell of course)
    I am not really rich, so just list stuff that goes for pgems and like a lem.

2. az-0k

az-0k IncGamers Member

nova without infinity...? im not sure if it's gonna work well. and u don't need to max CM except for a pure cold build. aim for slvl 17. just remember, it's important to focus more on lightning then ice.

anyways, nova is really not the top choice for a lightning/cold sorc, CL/FO is much much better.

3. Dstarfelia

Dstarfelia IncGamers Member

thanks, is inffinity really ezpensive?