Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Critic my WW assa build

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by Perel, Jun 8, 2005.

1. Perel

Perel IncGamers Member

Critic my WW assa build

well after making a kicker assa (wasnt a good idea) and after making a ww assa... (wrong choice of invest skillz + equip) i have decided to make my ww assa again.
    first ill describe the skillz : 20 on venom 20 on claw mastery 1 weapon block 1 bos 1 fade 20mind blast and 1 dragon flight... rest i havent decided yet.

my equip so far : head :perf coa sock 2xpsn facets
    weapons: chaos (3 dragon flight )
    fury (3 lightning sentry) ---> mayB ill change claws so they will have 3 weapon block both.
    armor: enigma archon or should i get brast plate i dont know
    belt: vendugo
    rings + amu: 1xraven second will be verious and metalgrid
    boots: shadow dancer
    hands: to gloves
    on switch i have 2 claws +3shadow+3venom and i also have cta6 for bo.

is it a good build am i missing something? will I need more ias (if i wont use bos) to get max attacks per second?
    how can i make good res for this build what should i change ?

2. Dennis_KoreanGuy

Dennis_KoreanGuy IncGamers Member

Unless you're wearing SS / Chaos, and using dual Claws, max Claw Block. Its like the best advantage they have and your putting only one it it...?

- Dennis

3. Speederländer

Speederländer IncGamers Member

Claw block only needs to be level 26 after items and battle command. That gets you 60% and usually involves only about a 6 point investment if you have the standard 10 shadow gcs. The 14 points after that only get you another 3% block due to diminishing returns, and that is assuming you have skill boost on your claws to get CB to lvl 42 or whatever it is for 43%. Not worth it at all. 60% is the perfect number really. Small investment, big return.

4. Perel

Perel IncGamers Member

lets see.. if i put 1 +10shadow skiller+2skillz from enigma+2skills from shadow dancer+ anni + 1 skill from bo that gets me around lvl 17 weapon block...
    lvl 17 weapon block if im not mistaken is about 57% block...
    so i ask u ... does 3 more % worth 9 skillz invest? im not sure about that...
    tell me if im mistaken... (and i think i will get a 59% cuz i will put chaos and fury each +3weapon block .. i think)

anyway what do u think about my equip is there a mistake i have made there?
    what should i use fade or bos? is 1 skill invest good enough here too?

5. jimmyChushouse

jimmyChushouse Banned

bye investing poisons into fade u get big res bonuse and i know speed is nice 2 but 4 ww assin fade more important it alows u to use flexabol items becas it has natural damage reduced and helps alot agains iron maden (the bigest killer of ww) and resistance is not sutch a big deel then u should reatch + 50 all easy or miner items and as 4 shadow dancers nice boots but only 27 dex at max rather have 30 stats of sandstorms 15 str 15 vit and then leves u with 30 to put into dex raw and hase nice posion res. your second claw btw for seocnd claw nats mark is nice 40%ias ignor targets defence upgraded max bartucs r good 2 or if u have runes make a fury claw (good old eth bug)