Creative Software

myleftfoot

Diabloii.Net Member
Creative Software

is a load of cack.

I need something that I can Sync my Creatice Zen Vision :M with. I'm not too fussed about the pictures or videos. More with my music than anything.

Anyone help me out?

Stompwampa

Diabloii.Net Member
I've never been a fan of any of thier software to start with. We are talking Creative as in the company that makes the Creative SoundBlaster audio cards?

myleftfoot

Diabloii.Net Member
Stompwampa said:
I've never been a fan of any of thier software to start with. We are talking Creative as in the company that makes the Creative SoundBlaster audio cards?
All the one yes.

A few things that I can't believe they haven't gotten their heads around.

When creating a playlist I can't select multiple artists/albums and drag and drop. I've to do one at a ****ing time.

When searching for an artist/album I can't type ahead i.e. If I wanted to find Black Sabboth I can't type b-l-a-c-k to go down to "black", I can only press b and then scroll down.

The application freezes when it feels like it. Good for the application but it ****ing pisses me off.

This isn't good when trying to filter 30 gigs of music from your 50 gig library.

myleftfoot

Diabloii.Net Member
Stompwampa said:
All the one yes.

A few things that I can't believe they haven't gotten their heads around.

When creating a playlist I can't select multiple artists/albums and drag and drop. I've to do one at a ****ing time.

When searching for an artist/album I can't type ahead i.e. If I wanted to find Black Sabboth I can't type b-l-a-c-k to go down to "black", I can only press b and then scroll down.

The application freezes when it feels like it. Good for the application but it ****ing pisses me off.

This isn't good when trying to filter 30 gigs of music from your 50 gig library.