Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

crazyrunnerguy

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Draxer, Mar 30, 2004.

1. Draxer

Draxer IncGamers Member

crazyrunnerguy

Come on man this is bs you ignore my emails and the pms wth.i want either my ring or my um back this isnt right.

2. Albino Elf

Albino Elf IncGamers Member

if im not mistaken he's been on spring break for the past weekish, should be getting back to u soon, 2 days tops

3. DarkChaos

DarkChaos IncGamers Member

What exactly happened? A trade misunderstanding perhaps? :teeth: This is just another reason as to why I never trade.

4. wildjinn

wildjinn IncGamers Member

I say not to pry, DC--I don't want this to turn into something that the entire forum judges without having been in the situation. Last time that happened, people got banned. Let's avoid that.

5. SincereX13

SincereX13 IncGamers Member

Give CRG the benefit of the doubt, I haven't known him to try and rip people off in the past. I'm sure that if things end up sour the people here would be glad to try and help fill what items you lost. I do have a feeling however that as soon as CRG returns he will be more than willing to get this settled, so lets not make this a public concern

6. NSXdreamer

NSXdreamer IncGamers Member

No wonder he is ignoring you. :scared:

What happened anyway?

7. AlterEgo

AlterEgo IncGamers Member

Hey Draxer, give CRG some time to respond. He's a decent guy and I'm sure will work it out with you.

It seems you are a little upset, but you still shouldn't start threads like this one. They normally do no good - and sometimes actually do bad. If you don't hear from CRG in a couple days, give me a PM & I'll see if I can help.

8. Crazy Runner Guy

Crazy Runner Guy IncGamers Member

the mule was just sent for the second time about 30 seconds ago.

Thanks for everyone not jumping to conclusions. I have been out of my dorm all day running around dealing with homework and other bs.

Words of the wise: threads like this just get people put on probation or worse, banned. The proper course of action in any situation is to first pm the person (or use a messanger if applicable), then email, then pm/email AE. Threads like this are not necessary.

I am keeping a copy of the ATMA stats, as I sent two of the same mules to your account because you didn't get the first one. I sent it to [email protected] if you're curious.

crg

9. Draxer

Draxer IncGamers Member

Ok i got it thanks crg and sorry for the post.I just didnt no i could pm the mod or i would have did that so sorry again.

10. Kaysaar

Kaysaar IncGamers Member

You have much to learn Draxer, the thing to do would have been to blame Durf. ;)