Crazy idea for a hdn vs 95es sorc

jsyou

Banned
i really dont understand what your trying to do emerald in weapon does like 50 poison damage? and a scepter with only 1 in foh can you really hurt a es sorc with that? i can understand the ums in weapon for ow but why not just use a malice or even a fury berzerker

moonlike

Banned
Crazy idea for a hdn vs 95es sorc

my friend just found out how to easy beat 95es precasting sorc with a hammer
buy 1 foh scepter 5soc and put there 4um+emerald
such a crazy idea i decided to tell all about that ^^

WhiteAlien

Banned
my friend just found out how to easy beat 95es precasting sorc with a hammer
buy 1 foh scepter 5soc and put there 4um+emerald
such a crazy idea i decided to tell all about that ^^
Dunno how he does that. :shocked: or what kind of soso's he kills?

assuming that soso have 1300 life and 75% PR. Your emerald we can ignore right now, OW will lower life by 445pts, but in 8 sec. You must charge soso 3 times to reduce her life to 1pt. Possible ways to win this way is becouse:
1. soso equipment is crap
2. soso have poor tele/aim skills
3. soso does very weak dmg, look pt 1
4. hammer sorbs/stack a lot

Normaly if it is light/es sorc then all kills are 1-3 hits, if fire/es, then a bit more and if it does not happen that way then there is a problem.

jmsplat

Diabloii.Net Member
What do you mean "soso is?" Sorry I'm a grammar Nazi :/
I use malice on my charge switch of my libby vs. ES sorcs

moonlike

Banned
Dunno how he does that. :shocked: or what kind of soso's he kills?

assuming that soso have 1300 life and 75% PR. Your emerald we can ignore right now, OW will lower life by 445pts, but in 8 sec. You must charge soso 3 times to reduce her life to 1pt. Possible ways to win this way is becouse:
1. soso equipment is crap
2. soso have poor tele/aim skills
3. soso does very weak dmg, look pt 1
4. hammer sorbs/stack a lot

Normaly if it is light/es sorc then all kills are 1-3 hits, if fire/es, then a bit more and if it does not happen that way then there is a problem.
emerald is just to make hoto rep a litle longer not effective (not for gosu dmg), ow dmg depends on lvl , get 3 hits while u desynch vigor isnt so hard as u think(vs non block ones), this is especially good vs cold sorcs(because of her timing spells)

jsyou

Banned
emerald is just to make hoto rep a litle longer not effective (not for gosu dmg), ow dmg depends on lvl , get 3 hits while u desynch vigor isnt so hard as u think(vs non block ones), this is especially good vs cold sorcs(because of her timing spells)

lol emerald in a hoto to rep a little longer?

SicHalo

Diabloii.Net Member
yeah but with ow life regen still will not be fast enought and yeah the malice idea does work.