crapwolves vs barb

Status
Not open for further replies.

morotsjos

Banned
crapwolves vs barb

since all bigmouths suddenly disappeared i know i wont get any replies from people i dont already know but here goes:

since wolves are the most worthless pathetic garbage excuse for a pvp class ever invented i will 20-0 every useless wolf in europe with my barb designed to kill casters. i prefer 7 at the time. ladder or nl, you pick. in nl i can also humiliate you with ghost/nec/hammer. post/pm here or pm GIFF @ d2jsp.

rikkitan

Banned
since all bigmouths suddenly disappeared i know i wont get any replies from people i dont already know but here goes:

since wolves are the most worthless pathetic garbage excuse for a pvp class ever invented i will 20-0 every useless wolf in europe with my barb designed to kill casters. i prefer 7 at the time. ladder or nl, you pick. in nl i can also humiliate you with ghost/nec/hammer. post/pm here or pm GIFF @ d2jsp.
as discussed in the other thread, will you or your mom operate the barb?

blobswannabe

Diabloii.Net Member
you still dodge my granma and her skilless melee sorceres...
Man are you mentally impaired? This is a challenge thread either post your account and duel him or don't embarrass yourself here by proving you are a dodger. It's funny how ladder werewolf fanboys freak out at the slightest hint that NL > ladder or werewolves aren't godly, yet they are no where to be found neither in this thread or in my west NL vs ladder thread.

Flayed One

Diabloii.Net Member
whatever dude. Im out of the whole mess. was fun to make fun of you for a while, but it actually blows. Im a dodger because I play single player currently. Since I play sp I'm not a "ladder werewolf fanboy". I'm actually even not a werewolf fanboy. It blows you guys got involved in this whole thing - you won't get many more duels this way, and you lost a lot of credibility. Have fun, and good luck in duels.

jsyou

Banned
you still dodge my granma and her skilless melee sorceres...

whatever dude. Im out of the whole mess. was fun to make fun of you for a while, but it actually blows. Im a dodger because I play single player currently. Since I play sp I'm not a "ladder werewolf fanboy". I'm actually even not a werewolf fanboy. It blows you guys got involved in this whole thing - you won't get many more duels this way, and you lost a lot of credibility. Have fun, and good luck in duels.

lmao..ddddd

Ink

Banned
Dear morot,

If you have access to a ladder uswest BvC that wants to die 100-0 to my werewolf on west ladder, pm me here, as I play the relivedgaming server most of the time now and am hardly on bnet.

Also, if you don't have that, I will take great personal pleasure in making a BvC to your personal standards and shipping it over to you so we can duel on Open, and again, I can mow your duel weild crap barb into the ground.

Let's get a few things straight here:

Werewolves have a physical attack, which puts them over anything that does elemental or poison damage exclusively, as those can be negated. That means wolves are by default better at pvp than at least one entire class. Why not attack sorceresses instead of wolves?

Wolves have to run, which means they are pretty much going to lose to anything that is ranged, teleports, and does physical or magical damage - that means a teleproting bow zon and a necromancer. This doesn't mean wind druids or hammerdins, as any decent werewolf has a 50% chance of winning a duel vs either of those which have to get someone within range to hit.

Wolves have a scaling 30-70+% chance of beating any melee class. This means ww barbs, which with a shield start at 30% chace, and scale up to dual weilders, zealots, and eventually kick sins being the easiest.

If you can refute any of that logically, without flaming, I would like to see it. Otherwise, let's get this on mon ami, I want to show you how to die.

kvist1

Diabloii.Net Member
since wolves are the most worthless pathetic garbage excuse for a pvp class ever invented ..
just becouse shapers cant tele, you should abuse them? what you try to prove? that you are "gosu"? or barbs are "gosu"? what if barbs wasnt able to tele too? then they become garbage excuse for you too? yes shape druids sux without ability to teleport, but anyway you are retard, thanks.

when you will open next thread about how you "gosu" kill fohers and orbers with ele druid?

morotsjos

Banned
Dear morot,

If you have access to a ladder uswest BvC that wants to die 100-0 to my werewolf on west ladder, pm me here, as I play the relivedgaming server most of the time now and am hardly on bnet.

Also, if you don't have that, I will take great personal pleasure in making a BvC to your personal standards and shipping it over to you so we can duel on Open, and again, I can mow your duel weild crap barb into the ground.

Let's get a few things straight here:

Werewolves have a physical attack, which puts them over anything that does elemental or poison damage exclusively, as those can be negated. That means wolves are by default better at pvp than at least one entire class. Why not attack sorceresses instead of wolves?

Wolves have to run, which means they are pretty much going to lose to anything that is ranged, teleports, and does physical or magical damage - that means a teleproting bow zon and a necromancer. This doesn't mean wind druids or hammerdins, as any decent werewolf has a 50% chance of winning a duel vs either of those which have to get someone within range to hit.

Wolves have a scaling 30-70+% chance of beating any melee class. This means ww barbs, which with a shield start at 30% chace, and scale up to dual weilders, zealots, and eventually kick sins being the easiest.

If you can refute any of that logically, without flaming, I would like to see it. Otherwise, let's get this on mon ami, I want to show you how to die.
are you blind? exactly what in my post makes you think i care about west?
but ok, lets duel on open. i host of course since wwchars are way more sensitive to lag than anything else.
there is no need to lie btw. since when did wolves get 30%+ chance to beat 50k+ def desynch->telesmiters? we both know shapers cant touch any decent desynch hammer. even if you absorb enough to become immune to sorcs you cant catch anyone non-retard, not to mention how easily 95% es makes them escape basically unscratched if they screw up. you know all this so why imply otherwise?

tell me your timezone and when you have time and we'll work something out.

morotsjos

Banned
just becouse shapers cant tele, you should abuse them? what you try to prove? that you are "gosu"? or barbs are "gosu"? what if barbs wasnt able to tele too? then they become garbage excuse for you too? yes shape druids sux without ability to teleport, but anyway you are retard, thanks.

when you will open next thread about how you "gosu" kill fohers and orbers with ele druid?
you know nothing and obviously missed the last few discussions in this forum so just silence your illiterate mouth before embarassing yourself for real random.

XDoomasX

Diabloii.Net Member
Fury < barbs, rabies/fury < barbs (if antidotes is alowed).
If antidotes is not alowed, it all comes down to lag and players skill.

My 2 cents.

morotsjos

Banned
Fury < barbs, rabies/fury < barbs (if antidotes is alowed).
If antidotes is not alowed, it all comes down to lag and players skill.

My 2 cents.
even if barb screws up and gets hit 85%+ res makes rabies worthless. of course the best wolf-players can kill mediocre/retarded barbs, that doesn't change the fact that wolves are horrible.

moonlike

Banned
not as effective since poison length starts at +100% in hell, and you could always get reinfected. +max psn res is the way to go.
i always thought it somehow lowers dmg made in every sec also , when i dueled my friends psn java(he did 100k) without death gloves my life dropped really fast (i had 75 res and enough stacked for anya) but when i was using golves i had alot more time after i was poisoned (maybe it was just my imagination XD)

Ink

Banned
My point of course was that elemental and poison based attackers are obsolete in all out pvp.

Fury vs smite is heavily weighted for smite after 1.10, heavily for druid 1.10 and before.

blockless ww barb = 30% chance to kill a fury.

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
blockless ww barb = 30% chance to kill a fury.
I'd agree with this, given equal gear and skill. Both should have 50% dr, either should have more than enough AR to hit the other (20kish on a good druid without angelics vs the 10k or so the barb would have, barb ... well, the barb will have plenty vs the piddling wolf defense). Barbs do less damage, 5kish per hit, wolves do about double that, hit slower though. Wolves, however, have the range advantage and the life advantage. If the wolf packs a sheild and the barb doesn't, I would say that that duel is weighted toward the druid.

I will say, though... put a sheild on the wwbarb, and the druid's chance of survival drops dramatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.