Crappiest rare item I've ever see

windwingwind

Diabloii.Net Member
Crappiest rare item I've ever see

I am looking for some goddly rare bows so I pick up every yellow bow when I MF. So a yellow short war bow dropped and I promptly brought it back to town to ID it. Couldn't help falling on the ground when I see this.

Actually this is my first time seeing a rare item with only two mods :grin:

How's the crappiest rare you ever seen? Screenies would be nice :cloud9:.

Ax2Grind

Diabloii.Net Member
Ethereal Dagger: Adds 1-2 Damage... that's it. If you really want a screenshot, I'll start looking for it as I'm beginning to reset my non-ladder accounts. Don't even get me started on my SLvl1 Blizzard Snowclash... Thanks, Blizzard, you bums.

superdave

Diabloii.Net Member
Eilo Rytyj said:
Wow, that's a CHUNKY bow SD, if only it was a +3 GMB or something. Can't win 'em all, I guess.
you don't need need skills if you are making a strafer...that bow kills almost as fast as a wf...that is a hard thing to do for any bow in the game except for a couple runewords.

lagalot

Diabloii.Net Member
Why is it that rare boots with that nice green colour always turn out crap..or is it juat me:rolleyes:
I love the colour but I always get something like 15 poison resist 2dex 10 frw:toungue:

Eilo Rytyj

Diabloii.Net Member
superdave said:
you don't need need skills if you are making a strafer...that bow kills almost as fast as a wf...that is a hard thing to do for any bow in the game except for a couple runewords.
I know that +skills aren't really an issue, but for the perfectionist in all of us, well, it's gotta be perfect...

GMB also has a higher average base damage than a Hydra too, if that counts...

I think i'm going a little OT :lipsrsealed:

windwingwind

Diabloii.Net Member
Ax2Grind said:
Ethereal Dagger: Adds 1-2 Damage... that's it. If you really want a screenshot, I'll start looking for it as I'm beginning to reset my non-ladder accounts. Don't even get me started on my SLvl1 Blizzard Snowclash... Thanks, Blizzard, you bums.
Oh rare can get ONE mod only? hehe that's my next thing to wait for ~