Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

crafting

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Patch Bug Reports & Suggestions' started by josequervo, Mar 5, 2004.

1. josequervo

josequervo IncGamers Member

crafting

ok the 2 new recipes i see are for sorc gloves craftable leather gloves and bramblemitts few friends and i have tried these recipes and neither work is there somethingwe are doing wrtong or has others had the same problem?

2. Shadow_247

Shadow_247 IncGamers Member

Caster Gloves
    Magic Leather Gloves/Demonhide Gloves/Bramble Mitts
    Ort Rune
    Perfect Amethyst
    Any Jewel ​

Would that be the recipie you are referring to? If it is make sure you are using Magic Quality Gloves (Blue) and IIRC a Magic Jewel is needed as opposed to a rare one. If that is not the recipie please refer me to it and I can take a look.

3. josequervo

josequervo IncGamers Member

no

if you look on ii site you go to cube then on right side you get listing of old recipes that says caster blood safety and such then below them there is class specific recipes under tehm are all teh char class listed under sorc there are two recipes they read as is for sorc craftable leather gloves+ti+thul+any gem 2nd one reads bramble mitts+tir+thul+io
    these new recipes are suposed to give sorc pres pierce on lighting damage these are the recipes i am reffering to

4. Chaldan

Chaldan IncGamers Member

The only working craft recipes are hit power/safety/blood/caster. As the list clearly states, the other recipes are disabled.