Crafting...wonderful!

Furyan

Diabloii.Net Member
Crafting...wonderful!

I needed 1 fcr more to reach 105 (rolled a 34 spirit) so decided on crafting a caster belt (magic belt + ith + jewel + Pamy) and this is the result I crafted at lv 79:

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6477/screenshot525bs8.jpg

Pretty sexy craft I must say, didn't know crafting could be this good to get started on the ladder :shocked:

Anyone else crafting at the reset? :rolleyes:

mixritpitlik

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Crafting...wonderful!

Nice belt there, i think i am going to keep crap jewels from now on and start the craftin myself.

*goes off to Arreat summit to check out crafting recipies*

CYBERPUNK

Diabloii.Net Member

yeah crafting can actually make some of the best Amy/ring/belt mod combos in the game for some classes

specifically fury druids, as I've made myself a text file with the ULTIMATE perfect crafted mods I would ever wish for, and while some rare mod combos are also cool, crafted items take the cake for the most parts

carnivore

Diabloii.Net Member

i crafted an caster amu and belt with my first two pamys i found just to get those additional few fcr%.

the results were pretty mediocre, but still better than anything else i had at this time.

The Italian Oak

Diabloii.Net Member

I was looking at arreat summit and was wondering, can you try to craft your own items? or do you have to follow those guides

Feonn

Diabloii.Net Member

I needed 1 fcr more to reach 105 (rolled a 34 spirit) so decided on crafting a caster belt (magic belt + ith + jewel + Pamy) and this is the result I crafted at lv 79:

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6477/screenshot525bs8.jpg

Pretty sexy craft I must say, didn't know crafting could be this good to get started on the ladder :shocked:

Anyone else crafting at the reset? :rolleyes:
OH! Nice craft you got there...
Dang, I hate it I lost my LoD CD...otherwise I would've started 5 days after the reset :D Now I miss all the fun :( (First week rocks :D )

Marslite

Diabloii.Net Member

Very Nice...really ! I love the fcr + mana + mana regen you got there. And the fhr is more than the icing on the cake ! I am going to start crafting again this ladder !