Crafting runes

JurY

Diabloii.Net Member
Crafting runes

So i have been savin up runes and crafting them into better ones. But I just recenty found out that I will get stuck or Pul because im non-ladder. Anyone else annoyed by this? I think that it is a little lame that I cant craft runes above Pul. And does anyone know the reason for not letting Non-ladder craft runes about Pul?

aishilee

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Crafting runes

Yupped. It sucked. lol.

I think this one of the way to make Ladder more appealing to the players.
Limited Cube Recipe and Runewords sure are annoying but then again, those are what differs ladder from nonladder playing..

JurY

Diabloii.Net Member

Ya well when you get dropped to non-ladder and when you dont want to restart it really sucks

Alc

Diabloii.Net Member

It's one of the only things that bothers me about playing NL, along with not being allowed to upgrade items to elite. All ladder items are available if you've got the wealth to pay for them, but I'd really love to be able to cube up runes and upgrade my exceptionals.

If you can cube above Dol on NL... well, that'd be news to me. Never tried.

JurY

Diabloii.Net Member

no i can craft up to "pul" Hopefully when the ladder resets non-ladder will be able to craft runes

nerdly

Diabloii.Net Member

It should also be noted that there is a much higher availability of mid-higher runes nl, because of length of time of play, and duping, so items which go for pul on ladder can go for a HR or more nl. For the purist, though, it does kinda suck.