Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

crafting items

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by kalvydas, Sep 25, 2006.

  1. kalvydas

    kalvydas IncGamers Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2006
    Messages:
    202
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    102
    crafting items

    Can crafted caster item (amy, belt) get more then 10% FCR? On battle.net it says item (ammy, belt) can have 5-10%FCR fixed effect, so is 10%max on crafted item or FCR can go higher? thx
     
  2. thegiantturtle

    thegiantturtle IncGamers Member

    Joined:
    Nov 18, 2004
    Messages:
    4,642
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    120
    On a belt, it's 10% max. On an amulet, it can by 10% from the fixed property and 10% from the "of the apprentice" suffix for a total of 20%.
     

Share This Page