Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Crafting gloves, where to shop?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Tussan, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Tussan

Tussan IncGamers Member

Crafting gloves, where to shop?

According to the guide I read I should be able to shop chain gloves in nm with the right lvl (clvl 69) and heavy bracers in hell with a lvl 77. I have found the heavy gloves in nm in act 1, but nowhere in hell can I find heavy bracers. I know that vambraces must come from drops, and I have had good results with the ones I've found. Had good results with the chain gloves too.

Does anyone know where to find these heavy bracers? :scratchchin:

2. droid

droid IncGamers Member

Re: Crafting gloves, where to shop?

just gamble them. There's a chance that chain gloves you gamble will come out as their exceptional or elite counterpart, and all you need for crafting is a magic one. I'd hold out for magic vambraces from the gambler, its not that rare and worth it for the def.

3. Tarantella

Tarantella IncGamers Member

If you need crafted items of a particular level (item level =character level +5 when shopping) Charsi (cow portal nearby helps), Fara and Asheara can sell heavy bracers but only in Nightmare difficulty whilst there are no vendors who can sell vambraces.

4. Vodnik

Vodnik Banned

This calculator should help you find where you can buy things, and at what clvl.

Gambling is a faster method... but I am not sure how the iLvl works when doing that. Look around, use google, ect.